102

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Body 102. Chapter 102

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Body 102. Chapter 102

A few minutes after swallowing the nodules, Goosen suddenly felt his body become hot. His blood seemed to boil, and it rushed to the beast bead, and the energy from the blood continued to flow into the beast bead. After these energies entered the beast bead, they instantly transformed into that pale silver substance.

More and more silver substances, slowly condensing into liquids, solids. It didn't take long for the entire bead to become shining brightly, shining with silver light, and only a small part was still as empty as before. At this time, Gusen's blood temperature had dropped back, and he knew that eighty percent of the energy from the nodules had been exhausted.

Seeing that the beast bead was only about to complete its transformation, Gu Sen didn't even think about it. I simply took a nodule out of the memory and swallowed it. Not long after the nodules swallowed, that energy soon filled the beast beads again.

Because of the influx of too much energy, Gusen even felt a strong swelling pain coming from his head. Then he found that the beads in his head began to slowly expand, and soon doubled their original size.

When the energy in the blood was exhausted again, the beast bead began to slowly retract again, and the silver substance in the beast bead became more and more solidified, and it didn't take long for the entire beast bead to become a natural silver gem-like thing.

If someone cuts open Gu Sen's head and takes out this beast bead. It is estimated that no one will think that it is a beast bead. In the eyes of a normal person, this is a silver gemstone, full of fire. If you put it in the sunlight and slowly rotate, you may see that there seems to be a flow of matter inside. But the flow of matter is extremely slow, so slow that you think that the sense of flow is just an illusion.

The change of the beast bead lasted for about an hour, the newborn beast bead was much smaller than before, but the energy inside was earth-shaking, Gusen stood in the pit, quietly looking at the ground, he felt as if he could make the earth roll and shake at any time. As long as he wants, he can turn these hundreds of kilometers into a dead silence.

Of course, the energy consumed to launch such an attack will also be amazing, Gusen estimates that he can now launch two or three such large attacks, and then he will have to kneel.

Gusen, who had completed the change, noticed that Sujie seemed to be scratching something with his finger. He didn't dare to disturb Sujie at will, so he watched quietly. It didn't take long for him to see a distorted picture appear under Sujie's fingertips. This picture is exactly the scene in one place above, but this picture lasts less than three seconds and disappears like a bubble.

After that picture disappeared, Sujie's face was full of excitement, he turned his head and found Gu Sen guarding next to him, and immediately said excitedly: "Brother Gu, did you see that picture just now, it seems that I don't need to relocate the point of alien space and here, I can find the point of teleportation." Sujie's