84

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 84

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 84

Early the next morning, Jin Wook came over, and he brought a bunch of point coins, and a small notebook that the base gave him, which wrote the merit points he had earned this time. After working for so many months, he and Sujie only earned 1,000 merit points.

Gusen looked disgusted, "Why give so little?"

Jin Xu smiled: "That, isn't it because we didn't contact the N City Military District, this mission can be regarded as a failure."

Gusen snorted, "Then you say, we still have to take a boat south to find someone?"

Jin Xu waved his hand, "Who wants to go to whom, I don't want to worry about this." Don't be angry, you still mixed up with a thousand points, and I only got 300 points this time. You Jie, they took even less, only a hundred points.

Goosen couldn't believe it, "No, why so little."

"I didn't find the N City Military District, I spent so much Warcraft meat powder, and many team members were injured, if I hadn't handed over a middle-rank beast core, and brought Dr. Yan's big bull, maybe I wouldn't even have this merit value." Jin Wook sighed.

"By the way, what do you say about this Warcraft cub in our family, no one will want to hit my cub's idea." Gusen already regarded the cub as his family's, and naturally wanted to decide on ownership as soon as possible.

Jin Xu pouted: "Don't say it, someone really moved your cub's idea, but this cub only recognizes Sujie, after all, Sujie is the one who fuses the core of that female beast." Others just can't raise it if they want to. There are also a few stupid x who are not in tune and say that it is better to kill and eat meat, and I will scare back, that is, kill and eat meat, then it will not be their turn. Besides, seeing that this cub has already recognized people, raising it is a help, this will kill, it is simply killing chickens and eggs. Gusen

was not surprised to hear that someone wanted to kill the cub, and the person who proposed it may not really want to eat such a mouthful of meat, but he was just jealous in his heart. Who will have seen people raise Warcraft cubs, and they will be raised. If you don't have it, you don't want it at all, this is probably the mentality of that kind of person.

Su Jie also came out of the house, and the cub grinned when he saw Jin Wook's routine. There was no way, Sujie could only carry it to the kitchen. This will make the cubs already cut the spatial crack, really stay, maybe Jin Xu will have more holes in his body in a while.

"Although those people's proposals have not come to fruition, I also have to remind you that this cub of your family must not hurt people, and once the injured person is discovered, the base may not be able to tolerate it." This will allow people to keep it here, and because I promised them that this cub is already mature and will not hurt people.

Gu Sen patted Jin Xu's shoulder, "Thank you, come back and invite you to dinner."

"Well, your food is much better than the cafeteria."