88

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 88

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 88

Gusen stood up with him, intending to help Sujie find the cub. Jin Xu and they all went out to look for the cub, and the seven people searched for almost two hours but did not find it. In particular, the breath of cubs often disappears after looking for them, and you don't need to think about it, you know that this is teleportation in space.

Until it was dark, I couldn't find any trace of the cub. Sujie was anxious in his heart, but it was not good for everyone to keep looking for it. After all, this is a dangerous otherworld, everyone should try to keep their own state, he can't let others spend too much energy because of his own affairs.

"Forget it, maybe it doesn't want to be with me anymore, go back, don't look for it." By the way, Brother Gu, let's see if you can inform Jin Xu and let everyone come back." Sujie whispered. He was very depressed, and he could see that the loss of the cub had hit Sujie hard.

It didn't take long for Jin Wook and them all to return. After Sujie made a large metal box for the night's rest, he went to the corner, and Gusen saw that he was in a bad mood, and did not say anything, but forced him to eat something, and let him go to sleep.

In the middle of the night, Goosen heard what seemed to be something outside, and before he could use ultrasound to probe, he suddenly smelled a familiar smell, and this smell was the same smell of the cub. Heh, this little guy actually came back on his own, but shouldn't it have teleported back, how could it have run all the way back?

Before Gusen could shout, Sujie, who heard the movement, had already got up, dissolved a hole in the box, directly grabbed the cub in his arms, rubbed it fiercely, and then thumped the other party's nose several times.

The cub was tearful and aggrieved by the Sujie play, why did the mother play it, it worked so hard this time to bring back that kind of good thing to the mother.

"Do you dare to run around like this next time, don't come back for so long, scare me to death, do you know." Sujie tugged at the cub's ear and whispered.

The cub hugged Sujie with two paws and hummed. Gu Sen couldn't understand what the other party was saying, but Sujie listened, so he let go and rubbed the cub's nose again.

Jin Xu and they all woke up early, seeing that Sujie coaxed the cubs again, Jin Xu smiled and said: "I also said that I want to teach a lesson, and I will leave it behind as soon as I am coquettish, is this a good mother." Sujie

glared at Jin Xu, "Don't talk nonsense, my family Ermao brought me good things." Saying that, Sujie looked back at the cub, "Er Mao, the good thing you said, take it out for everyone to see."

The

cub snorted at Jin Xu, and with a wave of its little paw, he saw that there was a strange mushroom on his paw. The color of this mushroom is particularly bright, crimson, shaped like a cockroache, palm-sized, and looks gorgeous and dangerous. If such mushrooms appear on the earth, eighty percent of them will not dare to eat them. It looks poisonous at first glance.