17

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 17

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 17

Although Goosen has put a lot of clothes and shoes in the memory. But cotton, cotton cloth, cotton clothes, down jackets, bedding, wool, woolen sweaters, shoes, towels and other necessities, Goosen still ordered a lot to put in his new house.

Large pieces of clothing and covers, such as down jackets and cotton coats, were packed and put away by him in vacuum bags, and the cotton cloth was stacked, and these things were placed in an empty room, occupying almost half of the room.

In addition to these warm clothes, there are some essential supplies, first of all, ice boxes. These ice boxes are good things, after the end of the world, during the day to cool down at home to prevent heat, rely on this thing.

In a few years, the temperature difference between day and night in City A will become very alarming. Most of the time, the temperature is fifty or sixty degrees during the day, and only minus ten degrees at night. Spring and autumn disappear completely, and winter and summer are not the same as before. Summer is hotter during the day and just as cold at night. In winter, it will be cooler during the day and freeze to death at night.

Because the difference in temperature between day and night is too great, some people have thought of this simple cooling method. Fill dozens of ice boxes with water at night, seal them and freeze them outside overnight, and take them into the house the next day, which can make the temperature in the house drop a lot, if the ice boxes are prepared enough, then the temperature in the house can become very comfortable throughout the day.

People who don't have ice boxes will get other sealed plastic containers, fill them with water and freeze them outside overnight, or simply take a few basins of water out and take the ice cubes back to the house the next day.

In order to prevent the evaporation of the melted water, these buckets or basins will be tied with a layer of plastic sheeting. Among these cooling measures, ice boxes are the most convenient and practical. At first, no one thought about collecting ice boxes, but later, this thing has become a treasure, and even the slightly wealthy families will find a way to get some back.

Gusen's house is decorated with environmentally friendly materials for thermal insulation, and if there is no apocalypse, his house can be ten degrees worse than outside. Summer is not hot, winter is not cold, even if it is a big summer, there is no need to turn on the air conditioner, the temperature in the house can be kept below 30 degrees, very energy-saving and environmental protection.

With the temperature after the end of the world, his room is insulated, hot during the day and cold at night, but with these ice boxes, the room temperature during the day can definitely be reduced to a level acceptable to the human body.

As for salt, in fact, there are a lot of cardboard boxes in Gusen's comprehensive grid, but salt is consumed faster than other things, and it is not bad, he still prepares some more. In the new home, four boxes of salt, a total of two hundred bales, were placed in the storage room.