57

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 57

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 57

This time when I came to the processing plant, Goosen didn't have to cover his face, he didn't have to cover his face, and with this car, it's easy to find out who he is.

The corpses of the three salamanders shocked everyone who was guarding the exchange, who is this person? I went out and got three Warcraft. Three! The most powerful hunter squad in the base, so far, has only brought back three monsters, and this person has pulled back three at once.

The identity of the Gusen Fusion made these people dare not surround them, but there were not a few people who went back to inform their squad. I believe that the military side will soon receive news, so much Warcraft meat, he swallowed it all himself, it is estimated that it is impossible. It's a yes, it's a matter of how much it gets.

The people of the processing plant almost held Gusen up, and Gusen's body was stained with a lot of blood and mud, and his face was also stained with the blood of a lot of exotic beasts, but no one thought him dirty, and he gathered around him one by one. The one who helped carry the monster, the one who handed over the towel to wipe his face, the one who brought the water, it was almost overwhelming.

Gu Sen took out a dozen points and casually handed them to a temporary worker in the processing plant, asking him to go to the exchange and call Director Qin over.

"Are all three processed now?" Although the processing is not their own Warcraft meat, these staff members are still excited.

"Trouble wait a little longer, my side also promised others that these monster meat will be sold to him ten kilograms."

A few staff members snorted and left with some disappointment, but everyone's eyes would drift to the bodies of these monsters from time to time, and even some people kept looking at Gusen, they knew that this was already a fusionist. In other words, this person should have three Warcraft beast cores on his body.

Three beast cores, everyone couldn't help but envy. One is enough for their whole family to eat and drink, and this person has three!

Director Qin came quite quickly, faster than Gu Sen's estimated time, and it was estimated that he came trotting all the way. When he was at the exchange, he had already heard from the temporary worker who sent the message. That fusion person named Gusen actually brought back the corpses of three monsters this time. At that time, Director Qin regretted that he couldn't do it, if he had known, how could he only set a number of ten kilograms, and how to say that he had to set a hundred kilograms.

"Director Qin, slow down, don't be in a hurry, these monster meat is here, you can't run away." Gusen said with a smile.

Director Qin grabbed Gu Sen's hand and said with a look of excitement: "I said Mr. Gu, you are really powerful." So many Warcraft, how did you fight back?