60

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 60

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 60

"Cough, you can't blame me for this, after all, I'm also a victim." Gu Sen, who also concealed a bunch of things from the base, looked at Jin Xu with an innocent face, "Your subordinates on this side can't go, you can." You don't have to check the site yourself. As he spoke, he looked at the banyan tree leaning next to him.

Jin Xu understood what Gu Sen meant, and said urgently: "You are enough, how to check a tree." Do you expect this tree to be able to lie on the ground with a magnifying glass and see it a little bit, I can manipulate plants, but I don't have the ability to make them fine?

Gu Sen gave him a blank look, "If you still have this ability, you won't use your brain." You let this tree carry the corpse of the alien beast, rolling up such a circle from beginning to end, if there are really tentacle cells that have slipped through the net, and encounter blood food, it must have been stimulated at that time. Isn't that what you can find? When the time comes, you will destroy one, walk the field back and forth several times, and what else is not at ease.

"Yes, Captain, that's a good idea." Jiang Lin couldn't help but praise.

Jin Xu thought about it for a while and felt that it was indeed a solution. Immediately let people find a few fresh alien beast corpses over, Gu Sen saw that Jin Xu was already busy, and did not say anything to the other party, and sneaked away while people were not paying attention.

When Sujie saw Gusen return, he was finally relieved. Gusen patted him on the shoulder, "Go to sleep." It's okay already.

Liu Suyu also got up early, and yesterday Gu Sen's movement in the middle of the night woke up the whole family, and then he saw the fire in the distance. She was also worried all night, but fortunately nothing happened.

The family did not rest well, and after eating something casually, they all went back to the house to catch up on sleep. It wasn't until noon that Jin Xu came over and knocked on the door, and Gusen and they got up one by one.

Jin Xu was busy all night and morning, such a large clearing, he forced the banyan tree to drag the entire clearing back and forth with the corpses of alien beasts four or five times. As a result, three fish were found that had slipped through the net, and three tentacles were triggered at that time.

As a result, he was so busy with the inspection in the open space, and he had to report this to the leader of the base, and the place where Brother Liu passed yesterday was also ordered by the leader to carefully check it, and also asked him to trace the origin and residence of this Brother Liu, and remove all the places that may have such tentacle cells.

At that time, Jin Xu felt that his eyes were all dark, busy until now, just finished checking this community, from last night to now, Jin Xu was busy and didn't even drink saliva.

After listening to Jin Xu's tragic experience, Gu Sen poured him a cup of tea with a sympathetic face, and Jin Xu drank it dry in one sip, and then gestured with his eyes and poured it again. After pouring seven cups of tea in one go, nibbling a few cucumbers, and even Gusen's salamander meat powder cheekily ate more than one or two, Jin Xu felt as if he was alive again.