122

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 122

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 122

At this time, Gusen and they had already chosen a house in the back, which was one of the few green brick and tile houses in the village, and Gusen chose Shi Dayuan to live in.

The house is pretty good on the outside, but inside it's very dirty, smelling of urine, the tent on the bed hasn't been washed for a long time, and there are some suspicious stains on the floor. The tables, the cabinets, were stained with something slimy, and there were a lot of belongings of women and children in the house.

Goosen asked people to throw everything out of the house. Sujie directly shoveled a layer of the top crust, scraped the wall skin with metal, and then wrapped the floor and wall with a gray alloy.

Then Goosen took some furniture out of the space. These furniture, speaking of which, I have to thank the several officials they brought over. All taken from these people's homes. All kinds of high-end furniture, sofas, and a few large bookcases full of books, Goosen didn't talk to these people, everything was pulled down, and the full space was taken away.

The sofa, cabinets, carpets, beds and everything else were laid out, and the room suddenly looked much more pleasing than it had just looked. There are three rooms in total, exactly one for Liu Suyu, one for Gusen Sujie, and one for Sleep. As for the big hair, they can sleep in any room they want at night.

After cleaning up his house, Gu Sen took Zhang Lin and them to the next house.

Sujie made a metal small kitchen next to the house, and Gusen took the ingredients out. This will not be afraid that the memory will be known, directly took a bunch of fruits out of it, strawberries, lychees, mangoes, bayberry, watermelon, peaches, Liu Suyu was stunned.

In addition to these, Gusen took a pig's hind leg and a sack of turnip cabbage, and instructed Zhang Lin to bring these things to the front yard, which was the meat and vegetables added to the women, and as for the grain stored by the robbers, the women could also eat as much as they wanted, without saving anything.

Ma Pingyu and Jin Bo carried the pig, Li Jie and Zhang Lin carried the cabbage and radish, and Wu Cheng, who gave their names to Gusen, was faintly excluded by these four.

These people did not dare to say anything more on the road, they knew how sensitive the five senses of the high-level fusion people were, as long as the other party was willing, they could hear the sound of insects a few kilometers away.

The women who had taken revenge would gather in the front yard, each with a blank face. After killing these robbers, they didn't know what to do.

At this moment, Zhang Lin and they carried the pork and vegetables over, and shouted: "Come here, these are for you to add vegetables today, the grain in the warehouse, our master said, you can let go and eat."

Looking at the fresh pig's hind legs, as well as the sack of vegetables, several people secretly swallowed their saliva, these women have been caught here, where do they have the opportunity to eat meat, such fresh pork, it is really rare to eat it once in the New Year.