80

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 80

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 80

When Gusen came back, the man with glasses was still giving He Ran first aid, it had been three or four minutes, looking at the other party's sweaty head, or desperately pressing He Ran's chest, Gu Sen was also a little unbearable in his heart. How to say, the other party just helped them. Moreover, if there is no information provided by He Ran, they may not be able to rescue their companions smoothly, and they may have to plant them together.

Thinking of this, Gu Sen simply released an ultrasound and checked the condition in Xia Heran's body, and there was not much damage inside the other party's body, but the blood vessels in the heart ruptured, and there was an extra wound on the heart. Fortunately, the fusion person has a strong ability to recover, and the broken blood vessel, this will have almost recovered, and he doesn't need to be operated on, but the other person's heart has stopped.

"I'll give it a try." After watching this for a while, Gusen also learned the other party's first aid posture, his strength was greater, and his position was more accurate.

Dr. Yan was pushed aside with a blank look, his hands still maintaining the first aid posture, but both arms were shaking. Goosen pressed hard a few times. After doing CPR for more than a minute, Gusen found that He Ran's heart began to beat again, and he turned his head and asked: "His heart is beating again, what first aid should I do next?" When

Dr. Yan heard this, he immediately reached out and probed under He Ran's nose, and after feeling the weak breath, the whole person finally breathed a sigh of relief. Thank you, thank you for saving my brother.

Gu Sen waved his hand and said: "In fact, you saved it, I followed your actions, that is, your strength is too small, the pressure you just pressed with that force, for the fusionist, it is useless, if the strength is several times greater."

"That's thanks to you too." Dr. Yan said, he wanted to pick up He Ran and take him back to the house, but He Ran's body was too heavy, and he dragged it a few times without pulling, and could only look at Gu Sen with an embarrassed face.

Gu Sen smiled and helped the person up with one hand, at this time You Jie had already carried a homemade stretcher over, put the person up, and carried it back to the small white building.

Sujiehui also returned with a group of team members, all locked in those basements, and the doors were sealed with metal. Everyone was hit by the drug that suppressed the ability, which would be a state of weakness in the hands and feet.

Jin Xu looked at his team members and said coldly: "Look at what you guys will have in the future, this time you have been put down several times."

Everyone bowed their heads and said nothing. Jin Xu didn't reprimand them much, in fact, he also knew that he didn't blame his team members for this, the guy named Wang Long, as soon as the illusion came out, he couldn't tell the real from the fake, and the other party still had drugs that inhibited the ability of the fuser.