41

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

请输入搜索关键词

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 41

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 41

After the two returned to the city, Sujie took Gusen to his house and put the bags of minions at home. Chi Mian looked at the person brought back by the senior brother with some curiosity, this was the first time that the senior brother had brought someone home in recent months. The teammates that the senior brother was looking for never went home once.

Goosen was a little surprised to see sleep, and he remembered the kid he saw last year, who was very thin and had a very big head. At that time, he thought to himself, these days, there are not many malnourished children.

Unexpectedly, this is less than a year of hard work, the child has already lost half of his head, and there is meat on his body, and his head does not look so big, it seems that this brother mixes very well.

Chi Sleep was taught by Sujie is still very well-behaved, and when he sees a guest coming to the door, he first brings a cup of tea. This tea tasted sweet and sour, and had an indescribable mellow aroma, Gusen tasted it for a long time, and did not recognize what kind of tea it was, he had never drunk this kind of tea before.

"What kind of tea is this, it tastes good." Gusen praised.

Sujie laughed a little proudly, "This is made by Zhubao, just using those otherworldly plants, he figured it out himself." It tasted really good, and he made a lot of other food, and it tasted okay.

In Sujie's eyes, this is probably sleepiness and intelligence, dexterity, and delicious food. But in Gusen's eyes, the ability to sleep late is too remarkable. You must know how much time he was tortured by the soul-destroying taste of those wild vegetables in the other world in his last life, such a difficult thing, this kid actually has the ability to adjust the taste is good, this is the future chef.

"These foods are all those that can be eaten in the public of the exchange." Gusen was also a little worried, afraid that the two of them used something that they were not sure could eat.

"These are all vegetables and fruits that are indicated on the exchange that they can be eaten. The taste of those dishes is so strange that you can't eat them without handling them well. Chi Sleep said excitedly on the side. He was particularly interested in cooking, and always thought that any food could be made delicious, but he did not expect that there were such unpalatable dishes in the world.

Chi Sleep is also a perseverance, taking those wild vegetables to try over, bent on making something delicious. Because those otherworldly plants grew fast and were not worth much, Sujie tossed and turned with him. The result was really tossed out by late sleep. Just like the cup of tea that Gusen drank, Sleep used a total of three otherworldly plants, purple sugar, bean worm, and white leaves.

Purple sugar is sour, bean insects are fishy sweet, and white leaves are bitter and astringent. The three plants are very difficult to eat, and I don't know how to make it sleepy, but these three things have made such a delicious drink.