119

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 119

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 119

Life in the ice field was very peaceful, and every morning, Goosen and Sujie went to dig for a burst of silverstone, and the rest of the time was spent with the chickens and they went under the ice crevices to find sweet shrimp and catch fish. Because Goosen found that the underwater world here has a lot of sweet shrimp like food, probably because the temperature here is too low, each species has a lot of fat in the body, and the taste is very good.

A year later, Gusen and Sujie finally dug up all the silverstones, and at the same time, Gusen's beast nuclear fusion period came to an end. In the past year, he was almost forced to accept all the important memories in the life of that Warcraft, and the early memories were still interesting, following the Warcraft everywhere to learn the other party's combat skills, but in the later stage, Gusen was completely shocked by those memories.

In his dream, he saw more than a dozen terrifying monsters fighting, and these monsters fought earth-shatteringly, and even the mainland was directly sunk, and the energy in the center of the earth was also drawn out. Most of the Warcraft that participated in the battle died, and three survived, and this space Warcraft was one of the surviving ones.

The aftermath of this fight was so great that after the end, several very serious earthquakes erupted on the mainland. This demon beast faintly felt that in a few decades, a natural disaster would break out that swept the whole world.

A volcanic eruption like the one they encountered last year, in the final analysis, was caused by that shelf. And this volcanic eruption is only the beginning, and there will be more and more natural disasters here in the future.

I don't know if it's out of a salvage mentality. This beast actually planned to find a spatial passage to other worlds. Let the creatures of this world hide and live there, so as to avoid this natural disaster. It tried many times and finally chose the other side of the channel on Earth.

In order to open the spatial passage, this space monster brought an adopted cub to this space stone mine. It absorbed most of the space stone here and forcibly promoted itself.

Then, this monster found the point in time where the spatial barrier was weakest, and forcibly opened one passage after another in the other world. Those small passages are basically doors made by this Warcraft with space stones in advance, and the passages can be opened for a few hours at that point in time, but when the energy is exhausted, these small passages close on their own.

And those medium-sized and large passages, it personally opened. The cause of death of this space monster was also because it opened too many passages in one day, and finally died of exhaustion.

After seeing these memories, Gu Sen really didn't know what to say, standing in the position of this creature of the otherworldly continent, this space monster could be regarded as finding a way for them. But from the standpoint of those native species on the earth, this is to smash their own home, feel that they can't get by, and come to rob other people's homes.