16

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 16

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 16

Warcraft's meat powder has always been something that is in short supply. The low-level ones are good to say, and you can buy them back with some points. And not only fusionists, ordinary people can also eat some in moderation.

The energy in the body of low-level demon beasts is relatively small, and ordinary people can withstand it, but they can't eat more, otherwise the body will not be able to stand it. For people with strong physiques, eating a small amount of Warcraft meat powder is very good for the body. However, the meat of medium- and high-level Warcraft can only be eaten by beast core fusionists.

The meat of high-level Warcraft is extremely rich in energy. Many people who fuse the beast core, obviously can exchange for rice, white noodles, vegetables, normal meat, and live a moist little life, but they still have to consume the good things on hand to exchange for a little high-level Warcraft meat powder, because this meat powder can accelerate their evolution.

The meat of high-level Warcraft is so heaven-defying, but few people can eat it. After all, high-level Warcraft are not so easy to kill, even if they are killed, it is not easy to bring them back.

In Gusen's memory, in the past ten years, the corpses of complete high-level Warcraft have appeared in City A less than twenty times. Half of the bodies were recovered during the military's large-scale counteroffensive.

Gu Sen almost didn't eat the meat powder of Warcraft a few times in the first few years of fusing the beast core in his last life, he couldn't afford to eat the high-level, but he could afford it at the low level, but if he spent money on this, his family would be cut off. He can only endure, so he relies on himself to fight a little bit and cultivate to improve his combat effectiveness.

It's just that the speed of improvement is too slow, so that his strength has always been at the bottom of the hunting team. Later, I fell out with my family, and when I spent all the points I earned, I finally had the opportunity to eat the meat powder of low-level Warcraft. After eating meat powder, his strength also improved rapidly. Only then did Gusen realize how important Warcraft meat was to a fusion like them.

The third thing is coal, after the plane fusion, the temperature at night is terrible, not ready for heating, that is really torture. In the previous life, the Gusen family was frozen half to death every night before fusing the beast core, not to mention Liu Suyu, her body is weak, and she is even more frost-tolerant. That night, the family could only stay close together, wrapped in a quilt for warmth.

Gusen asked for more coal, and he planned to buy five thousand tons. Before buying coal, he also bought more than 100 pounds and tried it, after all, there are a lot of impurities in the coal.

Even if it is the best coal, there are many impurities, and I don't know if I can collect them all. Unexpectedly, this white lattice did not pick at all, and it was very easy to collect coal. Gusen looked at the white lattice, and secretly said in his heart, could it be that the storage requirements of the high-grade lattice were relatively loose.