39

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 39

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 39

Sujie put everything out easily, but it turned out that it seemed to be too much. Tomorrow I will carry this pile of things outside the city, and maybe I can bring a few 'fat sheep' by the way. Wang Zhi's injuries this time are not light, I heard the doctor say that they must take at least a month off before going out, and I don't know if after this incident, they dare to go out of the city to ask for a living.

Today is really too much loss, looking back he has to send some points to Wang Zhi and a few of them, those few are heavy family burdens, raised at home for so long, it is impossible to say that it will have to be interrupted, and sending some points can be regarded as a relationship that has been getting along for so long. And those who will be compensated to Engong tomorrow, plus those used bullets. This sum is all points, and Sujie is distressed while calculating.

"Senior Brother, you have collected so many things to do. Hurry up and eat, it'll all get cold. Chi Xian urged, he had already used the solar cooker to make a meal in the afternoon, and waited for the senior brother to come back to eat, but the senior brother entered the door and talked about it, as if he had forgotten to eat at all.

With such a reminder of late sleep, Sujie felt hungry. He was chased by the monster outside today and even lost his bag, naturally he didn't eat at noon, and in the afternoon, he watched Gusen eat all the way over there, and he was already hungry, which would be reminded by the late sleep, and suddenly he was hungry.

The amount of rice in Sujie is not small, and he used a pound and a half of rice for cooking in Late Sleep, he ate more than half, and swept most of the dishes.

"Senior brother, why are you in such a hurry to eat today, and your bag, why didn't you get it back?" After Sujie entered the door, Chi Xie wanted to ask, but seeing that Sujie had been busy, he didn't say anything.

Sujie drank a bowl of soup and exhaled, "Don't mention it, I had bad luck today, I met a big guy, my bag was lost, and I almost ended up over there." If someone hadn't saved us, I'm afraid I wouldn't have come back today. The things I just packed up are a thank you gift to my benefactor. Chi

Mian heard that Senior Brother almost had an accident today, and couldn't help but bring up that old topic with Sujie again. Anyway, they have a home now, and the points are enough, so don't go out to fight any exotic beasts in the future. Doing something else here is not that you can't support yourself.

Su Jie glared at his junior brother with a nerdy expression: "You said not to go out to fight foreign beasts in the future?"

"Yes, senior brother, our points are enough, find some work in the city, and we can also support ourselves." Our family still has vegetables from this yard, and we will raise two more chickens when we go back. There are vegetables, there are eggs, and the points earned on weekdays are exchanged for food, can't you live this day? "In the end, I grew up with Sujie since I was a child, and it was also a crack to calculate the small account.