101

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 101

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 101

"Are you okay?" After Gu Sen completely sobered up, he first asked about Sujie's safety.

Sujie's eyes were a little red, and he shook his head and said, "I'm fine, I shouldn't have left you and escaped just now." "Although he was dragged out by the cub in a daze. But he left Gusen alone in such a dangerous situation. Fortunately, Gusen is fine, otherwise Sujie would really hate himself.

Gu Sen kissed the corner of Sujie's lips and comforted: "It's okay, if you don't leave, I won't be able to free my hand to clean up these things." The

two were talking, and suddenly heard the cub screaming nervously, Gusen looked at it, feeling that the plant did not seem to have learned a lesson, even if he had just broken so many rattans at once, this plant did not realize that he did not know that this prey was not easy to mess with, and gathered more rattans over. Those rattans are densely clustered together, and they rush towards this side, like endless brown waves.

A sneer overflowed from the corner of Gu Sen's mouth, and just about to get up, Sujie stopped him and said, "I'll come this time, Brother Gu, you have a good rest."

In fact, in terms of lethality alone, the current prime section is no worse than Gusen. It's just that Gusen is more accustomed to solving those troubles first, and he rarely makes a move.

One after another spatial cracks instantly appeared on the way of those rattans, and those overwhelming rattans were swallowed without a trace, in addition to these spatial cracks, there were also a large number of metal blades rotating at high speed around, cutting those missed rattans into grass segments.

After about five or six minutes, fewer and fewer rattans poured in, and the ground in the distance was blank. The rattan that kept being pumped over was almost swept away by the Sujie.

Originally looking at the lush grass, this will only be a gray-brown land, some small exotic beasts in the distance stood on the empty ground, a little confused looking around, as if they didn't know what happened, how did those rattans disappear all at once? Why are they suddenly gone without any obstruction?

Gu Sen will also recover almost, he stared at the open space in front of him and said coldly: "Go, let's go to the front to see, this carnivorous plant, I don't think it's so easy to die, we just kill its leaves exposed on the ground." Gu Sen was planning to take revenge and go back, being so fiercely scolded, of course he would not let this plant go easily.

The two ate something separately, recovered a bit, and walked towards the clearing.

However, what Gusen did not expect was that there was actually only one plant that attacked them. These rattans with a radius of tens of kilometers are all from the same plant. If it weren't for the giant plant root system that Gusen found underground, he wouldn't have believed that this plant had grown such a large area.