46

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 46

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 46

Gusen took advantage of the time in the car, took out the beast core from the braincase of the gold-eating beast, his nails were sharp enough, although the braincase of the gold-eating beast felt like a large metal pimple, but the tip of Gusen's claw still easily cut the eye socket, and the beast core was inside.

Sujie looked at the dark golden beast core almost fascinated. The outer layer of this beast core is actually transparent, and the dark gold is actually the color emitted by the material inside. These substances are shining brightly, shining with a fascinating color, like the legendary gold essence, I don't know how much metal has to be quenched to condense such a beautiful thing.

"Don't be in a daze, hurry, fuse the beast core." Gusen asked Sujie to go to the driver's side, borrowed a glass of water from the other party, rinsed the beast core, Sujie cut a knife between his eyebrows, and pressed the beast core into it with great caution.

The driver drove while looking back at how they fused the beast core, this was the first time he saw a person fusing the beast core, and when he saw the scene of Sujie holding the beast core and pressing it into the wound, the envy in his eyes was almost overflowing.

Seeing that Sujie had melted the beast core, Gu Sen put aside the corpse of the gold-eating beast and began to take the beast core of the light system demon beast again. This guy's defense is not high, the beast core is very easy to take, but this beast core is beautiful.

It's hard to tell what color this beast core is, but it just feels bright and radiant. The light around the beast core seemed to have undergone some changes, distorted, jumped, and overflowed with brilliance.

Gusen used it to point at the sun in the sky and found that the sunlight through the beast core was as if it was alive. Those rays of light will suddenly scatter into a rainbow, sometimes like the surface of sparkling water, and there are halos of distorted movement, casting a beautiful scene in the air, but none of them are fixed. Sujie and Chicken Boy are also a little fascinated, this beast core is really beautiful.

Such a beautiful beast core, Gusen is a little reluctant to sell. No, he won't be able to sell it.

The two Warcraft brought back today, it just so happened that he and Sujie shared a beast core, if he would sell a beast core, then the official could easily conclude that one of them was a fuse, and he would sell the unwanted beast core. This will not want to expose that he is a fuser, then this beast core can only be kept by himself. As for fusion, Gusen is not interested, this ability is not very useful for combat, and he is not very interested.

Fortunately, there was a pendant hanging on Gu Sen's chest, and the pendant was a small jade bottle, the size of a beast core. This is also what he brought with him just in case, and he would hang it on his chest every time he went out. I was afraid that there would be no place to put the beast core, so I brought such a jade bottle with me.