56

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 56

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 56

Outside the city is white by the sun, there is almost no green on the side of the road, the car is like a huge oven, Gusen drove the car fast, the wind whistled into the window, only to make people feel a little comfortable, recently because of the heat, almost no one is willing to go out of the city, even the military buses out of the city have been reduced to one bus a day.

There were almost no people outside the city, and the number of beasts gradually increased. After Gusen drove dozens of kilometers, he killed a few at random, threw the corpses of these exotic beasts into the car, and stopped in place to wait for the rabbits, and constantly the exotic beasts were attracted to death by the smell of blood here, and when there was no more place to put the corpses of the exotic beasts in the car, Gusen drove back to the city with a puff of smoke.

He wasn't going to get back a few salamander corpses in the first place, and that would be too deliberate. You rented the car yesterday, and you caught Warcraft today, so efficient, you can't go to heaven.

Gusen sold the corpses of these alien beasts to the exchange and exchanged some gasoline. Director Qin looked at the large pile of corpses of exotic beasts that were collected, and wanted to say to Gu Sen, can this big brother concentrate on finding monsters, and don't catch this worthless exotic beast.

However, Director Qin's voice could not be heard by Gu Sen. For the next half month, he sent a large number of exotic beasts to the exchange almost every day. The few people who often came out to dig wild vegetables who scolded him at the gate of the city at the beginning also knew that the one who drove out every day was not a second ancestor, but a fusion person who wanted money to die.

On such a hot day, it is simply rain or shine to go out of town every day to make money. A person with a little condition, which is as diligent as him. As a result, I earned so much and didn't find someone to form a team, and after entering the city, I never hired a person to help move the goods, I did everything myself, I have never seen such a reluctant to score, it was really a door-picker.

Gusen never thought that he would be buttoned up as a wealth fan. But even if he knows, he won't care.

Tossed back and forth for almost a month. On a rainy morning, after Gusen drove out of the city, he did not wander outside the city as before, and drove directly to Q County, more than a hundred kilometers away.

The reason why I chose this place is naturally because it is one of the counties and cities closest to that passage. If you want to find Warcraft, it is easier to come here than near City A.

Q County had already collected supplies once by the military a few months ago, and everything that could be used was brought back to City A, because most of the cars had not yet been modified, plus it was necessary to save gasoline. The military got a bunch of tricycles and forced all the supplies they could take here. Not only Q County, but also more than a dozen surrounding counties and cities were also vacated in this way. Goosen remembers that during those months, all kinds of tricycles entered the city every day.