47

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 47

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 47

The people in the processing plant looked at these Warcraft meats, and couldn't help but want to persuade Gusen to sell a little to them, and even proposed that they could be processed for free, but Gusen has been looking forward to Warcraft meat for a long time, and this will naturally not give up at all.

"These two monsters, I ask to be processed in two, can be done." Goosen asked.

The staff frowned, "Are you sure you want to divide it into two processes?" In fact, these meats can also be processed at one time, and they do not affect eating. The

staff of the processing plant felt that Gusen was too wasteful to do this, after all, this kind of machine for processing Warcraft meat was opened separately, and it also consumed resources. That is, you have points, but the resources of the base are limited, not that you can squander them at will if you have points. If they consume too many resources, they will also be told above.

"No, the heavy metal content in this meat is too high, I can't eat it, really eat it, something will happen in a few days, this monster is what I can eat, so this processing must be separated."

Sujie looked at the gold-eating beast and asked in a low voice: "Brother Gu, is this only something I can eat?"

Gusen nodded and replied: "If you look at this guy's corpse, it's like shooting an iron plate, and I don't know how to devour ore and metal every day." The heavy metal content is too high, even the fusion people can't stand it. Except for you, the person who has fused its Origin Beast Core, no one can eat this guy's meat.

Normal people eat it, but they are afraid that they will die after a while, even the fusion people can't stand this meat. It's easy to get two monsters, you can't give them all to one person to eat.

The staff member listened to Gu Sen's words, and still didn't want to agree. Gusen felt that no one would look this way, so he took the opportunity to stuff the staff member with two 100-denomination point coins.

As soon as the man tried to push away, Gusen turned and left. Touching the point coin with temperature in his hand, the staff member finally didn't say anything and stuffed the things in his pocket.

Gu Sen was happy in his heart, the reason why he stuffed the points was not only to persuade the other party to agree to divide his processing into two processes, he also wanted to try to see if there were monitors in this processing plant.

At the time of plane fusion last year, although most of the monitoring equipment had been scrapped by electromagnetic storms. But in the underground military base that can protect against electromagnetic attacks, there are still many electronic devices that can work normally. He wasn't sure if the monitors would be installed in the plant.

Today's behavior of plugging the integral, on the one hand, is to separate processing, on the other hand, Gusen wants to test whether there is a monitor here. If there is a monitor here, then the staff here is estimated to have no courage to accept bribes.