98

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 98

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 98

The beach here is much larger than the one they first encountered in Goosen, almost the size of two football fields.

Goosen went to the beach, and soon a pipe came out and dragged him, and Goosen jumped with his legs and wings flapped violently, and he grabbed the pipe and flew into the sky. This time it flew up about 2,000 meters, and the 300-meter-long ginseng worm was directly picked out by him from under the beach, swinging helplessly in the air.

After receiving this worm into the memory, Gusen fell down, and as he concocted, he pulled out a dozen more ginseng worms. But this kind of stuff also has a memory. It didn't take long for these insects to shrink and refuse to show up.

The cub saw that Gusen couldn't make a new ginseng worm, and there was a hint of contempt on his furry face.

After gesturing at Gusenbi that you can't do it, the cub pulled Sujie together to devour the sand on the beach with a spatial crack.

Speaking of those space stones, a small part of them were absorbed by the cubs, and the little guy's beast core has long been advanced to a high level like Sujie. In the past, their spatial gap could swallow a few square meters at a time, but after progressing, this attack range was more than ten times larger.

One man and one beast, separated to clean up the beach, and within a few hours, this beach had disappeared. However, even if the beach is dug to the end, you can't see those insects. Underneath the sand, there are thick layers of rock, which are covered with densely packed holes. These holes are not newly dug, eighty percent of those insects are drilled here every day.

Just as Sujie was about to continue devouring these rocks, Gusen waved his hand and released an ultrasound on those holes. The holes below are all connected to each other, so that when the sound wave is lowered, almost all the holes can be affected. Soon Gusen determined the location of the insects, and he pointed out several places in Sujie, which were the places where the insects gathered the most densely.

When the rocks in that area were swallowed up by the spatial cracks, what appeared in front of them were clumps of ginseng insects. These guys didn't seem to know how they were suddenly exposed to the outside, and they frantically wanted to rush in, but the rock layers around them were cleaned up by Sujie, and Gusen picked them up one by one and threw them into the memory.

Of course, these insects die immediately after entering the memory, and there is no way to store living things there. However, Gusen did not plan to engage in breeding, he just wanted to collect a batch of ginseng insects as a snack to eat, this thing is too fragrant.

In this way, it was caught until the evening, and a total of more than 2,000 ginseng insects were caught. There should be a lot of the remaining ginseng insects, but Gusen does not plan to catch them, those ginseng insects are distributed more scattered, many of them have drilled deeper underground, really want to catch them all, it is inevitable that some are too time-consuming and laborious, anyway, these are enough for them to eat for a long time.