117

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 117

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 117

Thinking of Gu Sen's current situation, part of it was also self-inflicted, Jin Xu also felt a little guilty in his heart, "The high-level of the base has already determined that you have a relationship with the prophet, you don't know how many people are privately guessing what good things you have fished from the other world, and the strength of you and Sujie has improved so rapidly in recent years, which makes them feel that you have a lot of good things in your hands."

Now they don't do anything to you, one is to taboo your abilities, and the other is because there are still a large number of passages that have not been closed, and the base will not attack you for the time being until the next space system fusion is found.

In fact, it is Er Mao, originally there were people who wanted to get its beast core, so that they could make a spatial fusion exclusive to them, but because Er Mao was too small, those people were worried that Er Mao's beast core had not yet grown, so they didn't start.

If you come back to Earth one day, after closing the passage, don't come back, just go live somewhere else. The Americas, Europe, Africa are all good, just don't go back here. Auntie and Sleepy I will take care of you, as long as I am there, no one can touch them. Listening

to Jin Xu's words, Gu Sen was not too surprised, the wealth was touching, he and Sujie got so many good things from the other world, how could they not attract jealousy. And their force value, which is really too high. It is very unfavorable for the rule of the base. But he didn't expect Jin Xu to tell him everything, which made Gu Sen feel a little relieved.

"Thank you, thank you for telling me all this. I hope we'll see you again someday. Saying that, Gu Sen waved his hand at Jin Xu and watched the other party disappear into the passage.

Jin Xu, who returned to the earth, watched the passage in front of him slowly shake, and those energy ripples twisted one after another in front of his eyes and disappeared without a trace. The rescued team members did not understand why Gusen and they returned to the otherworld, and closed the passage, which was planning to live in the otherworld.

"Team Jin, why did they come back over there, but there is a volcano about to erupt, why didn't you bring them back." A team member asked puzzled.

"Okay, this is not your business, I will naturally report this when I go back." Jin Xu looked at the wounded soldiers in this circle, and planned to go directly to the nearest Shudi without returning to the A City base first.

Besides, after closing the passage, they went directly to the spatial coordinate point again, and went to the ice field from there.

Seeing that the cub really came back not long after, the little cub was happy, and kept circling around the cub, excited no. Gu Sen looked at Sujie and said, "This time it can be regarded as a burden to you, let you stay here with me."