Adoption

(Soo-hyun - 23; Seokjin - 8; Namjoon- 6; Hoseok & Yoongi - 4; Jimin & Taehyung - 3; Jungkook - 8 months)

"Eomma! Wake up, Eomma!" Soo-hyun groaned, turning to her other side. "Wake up!"

Opening her eyes, she looked like dead, dark circles under her eyes and was paler than usual. "What time is it?" She yawned. Being a music composer/producer at a gaming company, she would usually do all-nighters, getting 3-4 hours of sleep.

"It's 9:24," Taehyung had baby Jungkook beside him, making spit bubbles. "Can I watch a horror movie?"

"Wait, what?" Soo-hyun was confused. She had no idea a 3 year old would want to watch a horror movie this early. "I'm not so sure about that. Where's everyone else, Tae-Tae?"

"They're cooking right now but Yoongi's the only one who's sleeping," he replies as he picks up Jungkook who was kicking his way out of his arms. Soo-hyun gets out of bed, taking Jungkook out of Tae's arms. Smelling smoke, she becomes worried about them.

"Jin! Namjoon! Jimin! Hobi! What's going on down there?" she calls out as she quickly goes down the stairs.

"RUN!" she hears Namjoon exclaimed, hearing scattered footsteps.

"What are you guys...doing?!" She runs to the stove where Jin was standing on a chair, fire forming in a pot. "OH MY GOSH! JIN!" A week has already passed and now they're trying to burn down the house. Giving Jungkook to Jin who was backing away, she grabs a fire extinguisher and takes out the fire.

Her hands were on her hips, looking at Jin. "What have I told you, Jin?"

"No cooking unless you're in the room," he pouts, his ears falling sadly. "I'm sowy." He tried to be cute, making her heart swoon.

"I can never stay mad at you," she hugs him. "Now where's your brothers? Namjoon? Hoseok? Jim-" he was peeking at her from behind the counter. "Jimin, come here, baby." He walks towards her, holding onto his little blanket that was wrapped around him. She hugs him before realizing Taehyung was missing. "Oh shi- I mean shoot, where's Tae? Tae-Tae?"

"Help me," he faked a gasp as Jungkook was sitting on his stomach. "He's reeally heavy." Taking the bunny baby, she goes to the living room, Yoongi was facefirst into the carpet, snoring and drooling. Taehyung smirked as he pulled Yoongi's tail making him wake up and scratch Taehyung down his face. He then hides behind Soo-Hyun as Taehyung had a red claw mark down his face, tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh god," she mumbles as Jungkook tries to get out of her arms. Taehyung then starts crying, snot coming out of his nose. She sets Jungkook down for to crawl around as she takes Tae in her arms, cradling him.

~

"When did you get pregnant?" Jung-hyun jokingly asks, making Soo-hyun roll her eyes. He was 5' 11", strong jaw-line, broad shoulders, dark auburn hair, fair skin, and has a great taste in fashion.

"3 years ago, Jung," she replied seriously as she moves her mouse around the screen to align the different instruments to make the music.

"Well," he awkwardly chuckles, "how do you have 7 kids already then?" He strums the guitar that was near the door.

"They're not mine YET. I'm supposed to go down to the adoption center later." There was a knock on the door. "Come in."

"Eomma?" Namjoon peered inside with a stuffed koala bear in hand.

"What is it, baby?" She asks, taking a break from the screen to pay attention.

"Wow, you sound like a mom already," Jung chuckled, making her eyes roll again.

"Um, is it okay if I make sandwiches for lunch?" He asks, looking at the ground nervously.

"Yeah, of course. I can help you if you want." She was to stand up but he shakes his head.

"You have work. I think I manage," he says. She puts a hand on her chest, realizing how mature that 6 year old sounded. Soo-hyun walks towards him and pets his head, smirking.

"So cute," she smiled as she picks him up. "I'll be ba-"

"I'll come with," Jung says as he opens the door for her and lil Namjoon. Unknowingly, Namjoon was staring at Jung before sticking his tongue out.

Jung did the same as Namjoon snickered. Soo-hyun sees the boys in the living room. Jungkook was playing in the toddler pen where he roamed around and played with those blocks or with the stuffed bunny. Jimin and Hobi were doing a board game with Taehyung, who was cheating, while Seokjin was under a pink blanket watching The Little Mermaid and Yoongi was drawing using a black crayon.

"You are making sandwiches for everyone, right, Joonie?" She asks as he scrunched his nose, which proved he wasn't. "Joonie, how about you play with one of your brothers?"

He frowns but he listens as he goes towards the Board trio. "So you're ready for kids?" Jung-hyun asks Soo.

In the kitchen, she glances at them. All of them were adorable, unique in their own way, making her fall for them more. She looks Jung straight in the eye before smiling "I'm ready."