Don't Take Them

"I want you to leave my son."

Soo froze as the tension in her jaw release and she unclenches her fists, emotions swallowing her. "Leave..him? You're out of your mind."

"Oh am I? You really think you're worthy of my son? I know everything about you," she gives a snarky smile towards Soo.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Soo responds back, containing her emotions.

"I know you were born in Gwangju and were raised by your grandparents on their farm until you were twelve. You moved to Seoul and worked in your father's restaurant until you were 16 before working at video game company. You were professionally known as 'Soju Soo' throughout your entire school. You released your first three albums before you graduated.

"Then you got pregnant when you were 19 and married Song Jaewoon when you were 20. You were diagnosed with depression and anxiety and started doing therapy months into your marriage. Your little boy died when you were 22 and you divorced Song a few days afterwards. Then you just so happened to find your new children in an alleyway and adopted them. Then you decided to adopt your ex's child named Yoo Hera."

Soo stood there in shock. She really did knew everything about her, knew about her depression and anxiety, knew about her childhood. Jinsoul saw the expression on her face as her smile grows.

"Leave my son, Soohyun. You're not good enough for him and you will never be."

Air left her lungs as her heart begins to break, mindset crumbling. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she looks down.

This lady really hired a private investigator on me Soo thinks to herself.

"At least I was there for him unlike you. You left him with his grandmother when he was 6. He had to grow up without a mom or a dad. Where were you when he went into middle school? When he went to high school?

"Were you the one who lent your shoulder whenever he cries or listen to his rants all night, not caring about yourself but him? Were you there when his grandmother died, at her funeral? Were you there for his graduation? Did you give your support when he was accepted into the police academy? No you weren't," Soo snaps, her voice cracking.

The room went cold as they stared at each other, Soo close to just bawling her eyes out. She felt so out of place in that room that she felt nauseous. No seriously, her nausea became worse as she covers her mouth.

"Got nothing else to say?" Jinsoul crosses her arms.

Soo tried hard not to gag but it got harder and harder to to control. Before she knew it, she vomited right there and then, all over Jinsoul's heels. She backs away as she glares at Soo with disgust. "You fucking bitch. How dare you vomit at me!"

Soo coughs as she tries to breathe again, tears falling from the intensity of the hurling. "Not that I wanted to but I had to cause I'm pregnant, dumbass," Soo spat out. "Just so you know I'm not leaving him. He means too much to me as you can tell by this new info."

Not missing a beat, Jinsoul kicks off her heels. She stares at Soo briefly before asking "What's more important to you: your kids or Junghyun? Would be a shame if I called you in for child endangerment and have them taken from you."

"I said this once and I'll say it again. Don't you fucking dare talk about my kids." Anger rose in her but so did fear. She loved those kids with all her heart. And to lose them is like losing yourself. She didn't want this witch to take them away but at the same time, she didn't want to leave Junghyun.

He was there at her lowest and she was there for him at his lowest. She cared about him and the kids because she began to pick herself up again.

"Choose. Chose Jung, I'll take your kids away. Chose your kids, you won't ever see Junghyun ever again."