Shopping

Soo-hyun wakes up hearing Jungkook's muffled crying from his crib in the next room. She slides off her bed as she goes and checks on him. She picks the small bunny baby as she hums a tune, rubbing his back. She makes her way to her office as she powers up her computer, Jungkook still crying.

Still humming, she hears Jungkook's crying begin to fade away. He curls into a small ball in her arms, making her smile. She continues to hum, cradling him.

"Eomma?" She looks up to see a black cat walk in, yawning.

"Morning, Yoongi. I thought you'd be the last one to wake up," she pointed out. Yoongi jumps onto her lap as he rubs against Jungkook's cheeks, purring. "Aww, Lil Meow Meow is being such a cutie now, isn't he?"

Yoongi frowns at her before attacking her gently with his soft paws. "No teasing!" He whisper-shouted, trying not to wake his sleeping brother.

"Why you up so early, baby?" She asks Yoongi.

"Cause I want bacon but we don't have any.."

"Don't worry, we're going shopping anyway. If you want to eat now, you could wake up your brothers." As soon as she says that, the black cat then turns back into his former self as he runs off to wake up the rest. She chuckles as she checks her emails, Kookie softly snoring.

~

"Can I get the front seat?" Namjoon asks as his koala ears perk up in excitement.

"I called shotgun!" Jin whined, making a pouty face. "Eomma I sit in the front seat right?!"

Soo-hyun nods, trying to buckle in a squirming Jungkook into his car seat. Jimin and Taehyung were playing tug-of-war with Namjoon's stuffed koala while Hoseok, in his animal form, was purring against Yoongi who looked tired and grumpy but slightly happy.

"That's mine!" Namjoon yells as he takes the koala bear, ripping a leg off that was in Jimin's hand. "You...ripped it..." Soo sees Joonie tearing up as he stares at his ripped koala.

"Don't cry baby. I'll stitch Koya up when we come back. Jimin, Taehyung, say you're sorry to Namjoon right now."

"I'm sorry," the tiger eared boy says as Jimin mumbles the same.

"Alright," she closes the car door as she hops into the drivers seat, turning the ignition. "Everyone buckled in." In the rearview mirror, kitty Hoseok caught her eye.

"Hobi. Change back and put on your seat belt," Soo says sternly. Hoseok groans as he changes into his boy self, buckling himself in. "Alright, now let's go buy some food."

Out her driveway, she drives to the nearest supermarket. Luckily, she found a parking spot that was close to the entrance. She puts Jungkook into the seat of the cart as he made spit bubbles. "Alrighty, first thing first, don't change into your animal forms when we're inside; they might kick us out. Second thing, stay near me, don't run off. Third, don't talk to strangers, okay? Don't take anything from them. Is that clear?" Soo made ground rules as she walks to the entrance as the other 6 boys follow her inside, bubbling with joy, thinking they can get anything they wanted.

Jimin holds onto the cart handle while everyone else were walking ahead of her, looking at the food products.

Inside, she walks into an aisle to see what spices she should get. Taehyung sees powered sugar and thinks something. He rips it open as he grabs a handful, running to Jin, throwing at his face. Jin coughs as a dust cloud was flying around.

"Taehyung!" Soo furrows her brows. "I didn't pay for it yet, honey. You should've waited till we got home." She takes the now open bag of the powder and puts it into the cart. "You okay, Jin?"

Jin's face and pink sweater were covered in white dust. "No. He ruined my sweater!" He was upset.

"Taehyung, don't open anything until I pay for them. Don't worry Jin, we'll get you fixed up." She brushes off the dust off his face only to have Hoseok show you a bag of this limited edition chips.

"Can I have this pleeease?" He asked, jumping up and down.

"Maybe. Just put it the cart and we'll see." Hobi throws the bag into the cart as he runs off to Namjoon and Yoongi who were in the dessert section down the aisle.

"Cook..ie," she turns her head upon hearing Jungkook mumble.

"Say that again, baby," she asks him to receive big beautiful eyes from him.

"Cookie," he repeats looking adorable as his pink bunny ears twitch. Soo-hyun puts a hand over her heart, amazed and proud of Jungkook.

"Eomma," she looks down to see Jimin, holding the edge of her pants.

"Yes, honey?" She picks him up, pushing the cart with one hand.

"U-Uh.." his cheeks turned a bit pink, embarrassed. "C-Can we-I u-uh.." He curls into a tinier ball. Soo-hyun stops the cart as she looks at Jimin, wanting to hear his question.

"You can ask me, ok? Don't be scared, okay, baby?" She reassures the smol shy cutie.

"Can w-we watch something with me when we get home?" He finally asks her. For some reason she was holding her breath, exhaling out of relief. She smiles at him, hugging him.

"Of course Chimmy!" She kisses his head, making him giggle happily. She puts him as he walks ahead, her eyes now seeing what's happening in front of her. "OH MY GOSH, YOONGI! NO!"

~

Putting the groceries away and buckling everyone in, Soo looks in the rearview mirror to stare at Yoongi. She sighs "Yoongi, next time we go shopping, don't throw a broom at Hobi, okay?"

"Okay," he grumbles.

[Author-nim: I might take in some requests for future chapters if you guys would like that. Please tell me what you guys would want me to write next. Anyways thank you!❤]