Pool

"Hello," Jung walks in, using the spare key. He raises his eyes to see her cutting Jin's hair with scissors. (Not the kitchen scissors.) "Uh..when do you cut hair?" He began to worry about Jin.

"I never. That salon place I go to doesn't allow hybrids. So I might as well cut it myself," Soo frowns as she cuts another lock off of his alpaca hair. Seokjin just sat there, kicking his legs around.

"Surprisingly, it looks good so far," he admits, seeing how even the hair was so far.

"Oh, you did bring a swimsuit, right? The boys and I were thinking of going to the pool," she glances up at him to his face slowly become pink. "Um, you okay?"

"Uncle Jungie is probably nervous around you now, Eomma," Namjoon smiles from the couch. Jung-hyun glances at him with a slight angry stare. Soo snickers before full blown laughing.

"Why would Jungie be nervous around me? He's been my friend since 9th grade," she smiles at him.

"You remember how to swim, right? I had to teach her how to in our sophomore year," he gives a sly smirk. Soo froze in spot before glaring at him.

"Shut up. At least I didn't wear teddy bear underwear until the 12th grade." The boys then erupted in laughter hearing this. Jung became red as a tomato.

"I hate you," he just wants to push her into the pool right at that moment. "Are you done cutting his hair?"

"Go and get your swimsuit, honey," she kisses Jin's head as she shoos him away. She grabs the broom as she sweeps up the hair on the floor.

"We go swimming, eom..ma," Jungkook smiles at her. Soo smiles at the small bunny.

"Yes we are. I'm gonna teach how to swim and Junghyun is going to help me." Junghyun sits  down on the couch only for Yoongi to lay on top of his head in his cat form. He lets a small cute meow as he snuggles against him. "And Lil Meow Meow has a soft spot for you." Jung turns his head as they both look at her.

She lets out a snicker, smiling at them. "Yoongi is Meow Meow!" Jungkook swings his arms around smiling. "Hyung is Meow Meow!" He raises his arms in the air before transforming in a pink bunny.

"Is this supposed to happen?" She asks Jung to see if he knew anything.

~

Soo screeches as she falls into the pool, accidentally splashing her kids. She pops back to the surface, coughing out water. "You are so dead, Jin Junghyun!" She chuckles at the smirking man. "You know you could've waited till I have taken off my top."

"I know but I didn't," Jung chuckles as he places their bags on an empty chair.

"Put on their sunscreen. I don't want them sunburnt," she says as she makes her way out of the pool, her jeans and top soaking wet. Jung did as he was told, putting on their sunscreen. Taehyung and Hoseok wriggled in excitement wanting to jump in but waited. Soo glares at Jung before hitting the back of his head.

"Aish! You're so brutal, Soo," he fake sobs, rubbing the back of his head. "You're so..mean."

"Yeah, yeah," she mutters as she takes off her shirt and jeans, showing off the stretch marks on her stomach. Jung sees the small white tiger stripes on her and smiles, thinking they looked pretty on her.

"You boys ready to swim?" She asks them as she takes Jungkook in her arms. They all nod in agreement. She takes their hands as she guides them into the water. "It's gonna be a bit cold but don't worry."

As they all go in the water, they regret coming especially Yoongi and Taehyung. "Don't worry I'm right here." Jungkook begins to squirm around in her arms wanting out.

Jung then comes into the pool, unknowingly earning stares. "Okay..this is hella cold." Soo splashes him with a frown.

"No cursing."

"Sorry," he says as he takes Jimin's and Namjoon's hand. "You boys can float so don't panic. We're here if you need us. Lay in your backs and relax."

The boys did so but Yoongi was clinging onto Soo for dear life, scared he was gonna drown. Soo pets his head trying to reassure him. While Jung teaches them how to swim, Soo puts Yoongi and Jungkook into floaties she rented. Yoongi was on top of a donut floatie while Kookie was in those baby car floaties.

"Vroom, vroom," she smiles at the bunny baby who was pressing the squeaking horn. She pushes him as he floats towards Jung.

"I hit Jungie!" He squeals as he honks at him. Junghyun gives Soo a raised eyebrow.

"Did you really get floaters?" He asks as he plays with Kookie's small hands. Jungkook giggles as he grabs his face, squishing his cheeks.

"I had to. Kookie's only 10 months and Yoongi doesn't really want to swim," she points at the floating Yoongi on the donut.

"I could just teach him. Jin and them already know now," he shows her the swimming hybrids with floats on their arms. Soo walks over to him and squishes his cheeks.

"You can just teach him later. That's okay, right?" She asks, giving him puppy eyes. Jung freezes, seeing her eyes. Why me? He thinks.

"Yeah, I-I can do that," he replies only for his cheeks to be pinched.

"Thank you, Jungie," she says before pushing him backwards. He makes a big splash as he comes back up, giving her a glare. "That's for pushing me, you twat." He chuckles, smiling at her.

"I hate you." She jumps onto him, clinging to him like a koala.

"And I love you, idiot," she smiles, pinching his cheeks again. "I thank you Officer Jin for helping raise my kids so far." He gives her a smile, his cheeks becoming heated.

"Date Eomma already, Uncle Jungie!" Jimin and Hoseok yell at them, thinking they look cute together.

[Author-nim: Hope you guys like this chapter. Also please check out my Namjoon fanfic: paint your love. I haven't made a romance fanfic in awhile..Anyways I hope you guys have a good day/night. Love you 💜]