Extras

{Author nim}
Hey everyone I see many of you guys love this book and I REALLY appreciate it! Like a lot. So far I feel some of you guys don't know the ages so far or forgotten.

Soo hyun is now 24 as of the recent chapter, Junghyun is 26 since his bday passed a few days after Pudge. Jungkook is 1, the twins (Tae and Jimin) become 4 in Family Photo. The other twins (Hobi and Yoongles) they're bout to to turn 5, Joonie is 7 and Jinnie is 9 so is Hera. Minee is 27.

Also to be honest when it comes to birthdays in this book, I'm either gonna make a whole chapter or skip over it so if it upsets you that I skipped it over, just know that's it's possible that I might make a chapter in the future.

(looks at my agenda) Okay next up a few chapters ago, many of you said that there must another BTS if BT21 exists. No there is not. In this story, BT21 is considered a children's TV show that isn't really popular but our little hybrid babies love it.

When it was cancelled in Amusement Park, in my mind, I'm planning on making them revive their favorite TV show characters, giving them fresher looks, when they're older.

Lastly on my agenda, something you guys would possibly want:

Should I or should I not make a Q/A for the characters?

Whether it'd be Soo or Jeong-ja or Jin, it doesn't matter. With the questions it's possible that I might put up photos of them (using Pinterest or the Internet of course).

Thank you so much if you read this and possibly considering the Q/A. If you do want Q/A chapters, please leave questions like:

Q: For Soo, who is your favorite child?

Anyways bye bye my lovelies💜💞💜💕💜