Movie Night

[A request for @awkward_army ]

"Come on, Jung! Just watch them for me. Please?" Soo-hyun had Jung on speaker as she was driving to her work.

"I don't know. I'm not really good with kids, Soo.."

"Please?" she begged him. "I'll pay you back. I promise. Just please watch them." He sighs knowing he can't say no to her.

"Alright. My shift ends anyway. I'll be there at the house," Jung replies.

"Thank you so so much! I'll pay you back, okay? Thank you, Jung!" Soo says excitedly, smiling at her end of the call. "I'll call you when my meeting is over. Bye, Jungie!" She hangs up as Jung stares at his phone, sighing to himself.

"What the heck am I doing?" he palms his face, praying the kids don't kill him. He grabs his jacket as he waves at his co-workers bye, leaving the station. He then drives off to Soo's house.

~

Taehyung was drawing Namjoon's sleeping face while Jimin was petting Yoongi who was in his cat form, purring. Jin was playing with Hobi's hair.

The door opened as the boys perk up, ready to run and attack their mom with hugs. They paused when they realized it was a tall police officer that walked in. He looks at them before flashing them a smile. "Hello, I'm Jung-hyun. I'm a friend of your mom."

Namjoon waves at him, smiling. "Hi, Mr. Police Officer!" Jung cocked a smile.

"Look your mom asked me to watch you guys."

"But she said I was in charge!" Jin whined, pouting. Jung blinked, confused what to do.

"Uh...sorry?" he apologized (?) "You..hungry?"

"You've never done this before have you?" Jung nearly screeched when he saw the black cat talk. Yoongi, not wanting to scare away, he transforms back into his human self as his ears twitch. "We won't bite..well Taehyung might."

"Hyung!" Tae furrowed his brows and scrunched his nose. Yoongi snickered at him.

"You can cook?" Hoseok asks curiously.

"Yeah but sometimes I burn them," he chuckles sheepishly.

"Well we almost burned down the house one time," Jimin admitted, holding Koya in his arms. Jung snorted, covering his mouth.

"H-How?" he tried to ask through his laughter.

"We tried to make mac and cheese but we burned the mac and it caught fire," Namjoon said nonchalantly

"And you abandoned me!" Jin frowned at his brothers, recalling the memory.

"You're just slow!" Jimin stuck his tongue out, laughing afterwards. Jung smiled, realizing why Soo loved them so much. 

"Where's Kookie?" Yoongi asked. Jung's smile disappeared forgetting that there was a baby. Then he began searching for the bunny baby.

3 hours later...

"I'm home!" Soo walks in, holding a box of pizza. Jung was laying on the floor,  while Namjoon was drawing a mustache on his face; Jin was playing with his hair, putting them in tiny pigtails while Jungkook was sleeping on his chest.

"Hey, Soo," Jung said quietly.

"PIZZA!" the boys screeched, waking up Jungkook.

"Spent an entire hour to get this fella to sleep," Jung tells Soo, making her snicker.

"Did you hum to him?"

"No.."

"There's the problem," she smirked, making him groan in frustration. "Today's movie night, Jung, you can stay if you want."

"Depends on the movie."

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!" Hosoek said excitedly, stuffing his face with the pizza. Everyone cheered in agreement. 

"Yup, totally staying." Soo walks over and picks up Jungkook whose arms reached for her.

"Hey! How's my beautiful baby bunny?" she cooed as Jungkook made cute baby noises, playing with her hair. "Thanks for watching them Jung-hyun. I owe you one."

"I think movie night with you and your kids is good enough," he admitted sitting. Soo-hyun busted out laughing at Jung's drawn mustache and monocle. "Do you like my oh-so beautiful mustache?" he made a duck face, making Soo laugh harder.

~

The boys were getting excited, seeing Soo grab the floor pillows while Jung was making a blanket tent and setting up the lantern string lights. It gave off a warm cozy feeling since it was raining outside. As soon as she sets the pillow of the carpet the boys immediately begin to make a pillow fort. Soo smiles at them before walking to the kitchen to start popping some popcorn.

"You guys want some ice cream too?" she asks as she grabs three bags of popcorn, putting one in the microwave. They peek from behind the half finished fort. "Yes please!" they said in an unison as if they planned it. Soo-hyun's smile became bigger as she takes out the hot popcorn bag and putting in another.

"You look too happy," Jung says as he walks over to her.

"Is it a problem?" she gave him a look. He shakes his head.

"No, of course not. It's just you rarely smile before you adopted them. It's a good thing though."

"Aww, Jung. Such a sweetheart," she fanned herself as she faked a cry. He scoffed at her, smirking. She chuckled before looking at the boys go inside the fort, peeking out at them. "How's the fort boys?"

"We're not here!" Yoongi says. earning shushes from his brothers.

"Oh, really? Well they aren't here, Jung and I will just have to eat all this popcorn and ice cream all by ourselves," she says in a dramatic tone. Suddenly the roof of the fort flies off, bouncing away, as Hoseok stands up with his arms raised.

"We're alive!"

"Yay! My baby Jungkook and Hoseok are here but where's my other babies?" she faked a pout. All of the hybrid children then escape from their fort to tackle her down and smother her with some hugs, laughing in the process.

-

All the boys were cuddled up against her, munching popcorn. The TMNT movie from the 80s was playing an action scene as the boys praise them, wanting them to win the fight.

"Go Raphael!" The twins cheered. "Go Donny!" Jin and Namjoon yelled at the TV. Soo smiled at them, petting all their heads.

[Author-nim: I'm so sorry for the long update. I've been busy. And @awkward_army I hope you like this even though it took a long time. And everyone else, you can request what I can write for the next chapter. And if you can, please check out Shelter. Anyways, I love you guys and I'll see you in the next chapter💕]