Pudge

"Hey Mi-nee, listen have you heard from Soohyun? It's been about a month and she hasn't talked me at all," Junghyun asks over the phone while drying his hair.

"Not recently. She said she's gonna be busy for awhile. Why? Did something happen between you two?"

"Uhhh," he didn't want to their best friend that they kissed each other for Soo's photo album. "No-Nothing."

"You're stuttering. You stutter when you're either nervous or lying. Spill it," Mi-nee smirks as she braids Hera's hair. Jung groans internally before inhaling.

"We might or might not have...kissed a month ago," his voice trailed off into a mumble.

Mi-nee's face contorts into confusion unable to hear him. "What was that? You mumbled."

"We might have kissed.."

There was dead silence on the other end. "Uh, Mi-nee?"

"YOU TWO WHAT NOW?! AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL ME?? YOOOOOOOOOOOO! ARE YOU GUYS DATING NOW?!" Minee squeals, unaware of how embarrassed Jung was.

"U-Uh no. I think I might've screwed up. She hasn't said anything after it happened and requested the photo be sent to her. And that was it! I've been getting the silent treatment ever since and I don't know if I did something wrong!" Junghyun crouches hugging his knees close to his chest anxious.

"Jin Junghyun, has it ever occurred to you that she might've been busy with work? Have you been paying any attention to the news lately?" Minee asks. "That new video game, Lucifer, her company is releasing next week when it should be releasing next year in February."

Junghyun looks at his phone with a weird look. "Wait you mean they decided to release it 3-4 months early?"

"Yup, what assss-I mean jerks. They're jerks. I mean Soo takes pride in all of her work and takes her time with it and makes sure it's perfect but noo, she has to rush it and make sure it's decent enough for the highers in the company."

"Jesus. I think I'll call you back."

"You gon check of your girlfriend?" She jokes around making Junghyun smile nervously.

"Yeah. Bye Mimi," he hangs up. Minee stares at her phone before palming her face. She sniffles a little.

"Mommy? You okay?" Hera turns around seeing her mom tear up a little. Minee smiles as she pets her head.

"I'm okay, honey. Don't worry," she kisses Hera's head before holding her close.

Jungkook was hopped onto Yoongi, his tail wiggling. Yoongi groans before seeing it was just the pink bunny. "Kookie. No jumping on me. And especially my tail." His black tail waves from side to side.

Jungkook uses his paws to play with Yoongi's ears. "Hyungie, play with me," He asks, still annoying the older.

"I wanna sleep!" He whines as he sprawls his little cat body. (I searched up cat sprawls and oml they look adorable.)

"Noo! Play with me Yoongi!" Jungkook whines as he transforms back to his human self. "Please!"

"Play with Namjoonie!" He whines again just wanting to sleep.

"You boys want to go to the store with me?" Soo walks downstairs with a dark green halter top with camouflage pants and black boots. "We can get some more food and maybe some clothes."

"Yes please!" Hoseok smiles. They follow her to the car and see someone pulling up in a red Kia Sorento. Soo sighs but continues with putting her children in the car, buckling Jungkook in his seat.

"Soo..hyun?" She turns around and Junghyun notices her figure grew. "Have-Have you been doing okay?"

"Yes. You?" She closes the car door and looks at him with crosses arms.

"I've been good. I-I see you grew."

"Excuse me?" Soo looked confused, raising her left eyebrow.

"I mean-I mean that uh, you got thick!" He said with excitement but realized it sounded so wrong. "I mean-I mean, oh god. I'm sorry, I'm a mess." He groans with embarrassment, going into fetal position.

Soo chuckles. "I've been stress eating to be honest. And cause of that, it goes straight to all the right places I guess."

"You still look good though," he murmurs making Soo smile.

"I hope what happened between us doesn't affect us. I mean it was nice but um, I hope it doesn't get really awkward between us okay?" Soo crouches down to his level both making eye contact.

"To be honest I just felt weird afterwards because well, you're a mom with seven kids and you should be focusing on them than on relationships."

"I understand. It's only been a year since me and Jaewoon..and Minhyuk. But life is better now. I mean I have all the support and love from you and Minee and Mom and Dad. I now have seven boys," she smiles. Junghyun's stomach has butterflies hearing that. He swallows that lump in his throat before looking at her.

He takes in all her features. Her brown hair was now falling off her shoulders, her cute outfit complimented her figure, her small smile, her pretty brown eyes glittering underneath the sunlight. She may look average to everybody who passes by her but to him, oh god, was she the most beautiful woman alive.

Junghyun feels himself heat up but exhales quickly. "Hey Soohyun. Ever since high school, you've always been the glowing pillar of happiness and never let anything affect you at all." She looks at him confused.

"You've always been this happy girl who stood up and did the stupidest things with Minee and pranked me with her. Even though I was angry and upset at the time, I look back at it and those are good memories. For longest time I've been wanting to tell you this. I appreciate everything you've done for me.

"You helped me with previous relationships, helped me get through my grandma's death, supported me when I was accepted into the police academy. I'm so happy I met you and I just want to say. I love you. Not as a friend, but as a lover. I love everything about you. How your eyes glitter whenever you visit the animal rescue and play with the animals. How much pride you put into your work.

"I love how much you care about your kids; you took them in without a second thought. I love you. And it's okay if you don't love me right now and only see me as a friend. I love you and thank you for everything you've done for me," He finally finishes, not realizing he was crying.

"Jungie. Look at me," she says. He doesn't, scared of how she react if she see him crying. "Please?"

He looks up and sees her smiling with tears in her eyes. "I love you too."

{Author-nim: Hello my beauties. There. You. Go. Has the Junghyun x Soohyun ship sailed? Sí, your author-nim confirms this. Hope you guys liked this chapter. I love you guys❤️😘}