Finale

As she opens her eyes, she smiles so lovingly at his face which let out small snores. The sunlight was peering through the curtains as it was now morning. She was excited to see them after so long. It's funny how time passes so quickly even though it's been nearly 22 years since she first met them.

"Good morning, Soo," Junghyun sleepily greets her, smiling. He cups her face, the ring on his finger was cold.

"Morning. What do you wanna do before we go to the concert tonight?" She asks as she adjusts herself into a more comfortable position.

"Wanna just walk around again? There's not a lot of things to do unless we gon make it rain and have an empty bank account."

She laughs, ruffling his hair. "You think that Hera is coming with Suho? Wait are they coming as Suho or Yoonji today?"

"Maybe. What about Cheonsa and her girlfriend? They coming too?" Junghyun asks as he gets up.

"I think so. It's been a few months since she went to that New York art college. Hope her girlfriend is decent and not an ass," Soo sighs as she gets ready.
They were in LA residing in the Embassy Suites Hotel for their boys' concert that was at the Rose Bowl. Before the concert began, they decided to meet up with their girls.

"Mom! Papa!" They turned and were tackled by Cheonsa. She was 5'6" and her hair was tied into a bun, revealing the undercut she had. She wore a white crop top, baggy ripped jeans with black Vans and a bomber jacket. "How have you been?"

"We've been good honey. How's New York, your girlfriend?" Junghyun asks, smiling at her. She really did look a lot like him but had Soo's eyes.

"We're good. Babe, these are my parents!" She grabbed her girlfriend's hand and presented her them. She had long black hair, blue eyes and was overall gorgeous.

She was wearing a 'Kiss Whoever the Fuck You Want' shirt with pastel pink overalls and white shoes with a pink purse around her torso. "Hello, I'm Melody Rose and I'm happy to have met you. I hope my Korean is decent enough. I've practiced hard," she greets, slightly nervous.

Junghyun chuckles, slightly snorting. Soo giggles before grabbing Melody's hand. "I can speak English you know." Melody's face turned red as Cheonsa laughs. "Honey I like her!"

"I like her too. She's adorable," Junghyun hugs Melody, smiling at how sweet Cheonsa's girlfriend is.

"Mom!"

They all turn their heads to see a smiling Hera who had a small belly showing with Suho following behind her. "Queenie!" Cheonsa runs forward and hugs Hera tightly.

"Hey Chocho!" She hugs back, squeezing the ever life outta her. "Hey Ma, Papa!" She makes her way to Jung and Soo. They have their little reunion, hugging and chattering away.

Just to clarify, Suho/Yoonji is genderfluid and is married to Hera with a baby along the way. Cheonsa is pansexual as Melody was a lesbian. (I needed to say just in case you guys get confused.) Also yes, Soo and Junghyun are married.

As they get to know each other better as they ate in the diner, Soo silently smiles at the scene in front of her. Its strange of how different her life has led. She thought she would never find happiness again; Once miserable woman who couldn't hold herself together is now sitting at this table with her children and their significant others and her new husband, all happy and cheery.

It really does get better she thinks to herself.

Time passed as they were heading to the arena. Of course the security guards knew them and let them backstage. Melody looked around in amazement, clinging to Cheonsa's arm.