Bathtub

"Don't worry, honey. I'll be back, just stay with your brothers until I come back," she smiled at Jin. She walked away from them as the seven brothers stayed close with Jin; Jungkook was in his arms, sleeping. The sun was going down and Jin began to wonder where their mother was

"Jinnie," Jimin was shivering in his clothes. "Where's mommy?" I pet his head.

"She'll be back, Jimin. She said she would," he smiled at him as he cuddles next to his hyung. Seokjin and Jungkook were the only ones who were in human form while everyone else were in their animal forms to keep warm.

~

"Mommy, look! They're hy-" The little girl's arm was yanked by her mother who was looking at the seven boys in disgust.

"Don't look at them!" she whisper-shouted at her as the little girl shows a sympathetic face towards them. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he covers his ears, ashamed and angry.

"When is she gonna come back?It's been eight days already," he asks bitterly. Namjoon pets his head as Yoongi glares at the ground, reluctantly letting his older brother pet him. Namjoon managed to hug him without being clawed.

"She'll be back," the koala boy tried to reassure, Yoongi becoming more angry and upset.

"No she won't. She left us here to die.."

"Don't say that. She will come back, Yoongi," Hoseok frowned at his twin.

"She forgot about us! She left us here for 8 days and we're hungry, we can't buy any food a-and," Yoongi sniffed, clenching his fists. "Mom...left us here.." Yoongi sniffs again as he covers his watery eyes. "She left us.." Jimin walks over to Yoongi as he hugs him.

"We..be okay, Yoongi," Yoongi holds onto him Jimin's eyes also becoming watery. The sky then rumbled above them as they all look up.

"Is it gonna rain?" Taehyung asks worried.

"Maybe," Namjoon replies. The sky rumbled again. Taehyung, scared, crawls towards Jin, holding onto him.

"I wanna go home.." Taehyung whines as Seokjin pets him with the bunny baby in his other arm.

"I know. Just wait, okay?" Jin mumbles. Before they knew it, rain began to pour down on them. "Shoot!" Jin covers Jungkook with his shirt. "Go in your animals forms!" Everyone does so as Jin leads them away from the streets and into the alleyway. He notices an empty box as he lifts it up as his brothers go underneath it, Jin goes under aswell. Jungkook was crying, squirming in his arms. "You're okay, Kookie. You're ok." He rocks his crying brother to calm him.

Everyone else were back in their human forms which were fortunately small enough to fit underneath the box. "Is Jungkook okay?" Namjoon asks as Jungkook's wailing was becoming a bit louder.

"Y-Yeah," Jin stammers as he shushes Jungkook. Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok were huddled together, soaked and cold. "You guys okay?" They nod, whimpering. Jin managed to calm Jungkook down as he cooed.

"Jin-hyung. What are we gonna do?" Joonie asks, scared. Then they hear footsteps echoing. They peek from under the box as they meet eyes with the blonde woman who was running with a purse over her head and a coffee cup in her hand. They watched her run out of the alleyway, becoming sad. Then they see her walk back towards them. She lifts the box to show their hybrid ears and tails.

"Come with me." she says. They wanted out of the rain too so they followed her back to her house. After arriving in her big house, they stayed huddled together as she introduces herself as Ahn Soo-hyun. They've introduced themselves as well after feeling a comfortable vibe from her

"You're all so adorable!" She squealed. "You can stay with me."

All of them widened their eyes in shock, stunned that someone is actually showing kindness to them. Out of joy, they then runs towards her, giving her hugs, but Yoongi was the only one that wasn't and had a frown on his face. "How long have you been in the alley?" Jin hears her ask.

"Eomma said she had to do something so she left us there," Seokjin admits while looking at the floor with sad eyes.

"When was the last time you've seen your eomma?"

"A few days ago," Yoongi frowned, annoyed with her questions.

"Well then, I'll be your new eomma now, okay?" She tells them before picking up Jungkook and holding him in her arms. "I'll make dinner while you guys take a bath. Does that sound like a plan?" When they heard that, their dull and tired eyes widened with more joy. "There's a bathroom down here and another one upstairs." All of them start racing to either bathrooms. The boys split up as the twins and Yoongi went upstairs while Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok took the bathroom downstairs.

"How do you turn this on?" Namjoon asks as he scratches his koala ear. Hoseok twists the knob as water comes out.

"I found bu-bubble bath soap!" Jin cheers as he shows his brothers what he found. Hoseok and Namjoon jumped for joy as their hyung pours it into the water, bubbles forming. "It smells like cherries."

They all jump in, feeling the warm water. They splashed around for a bit, happy someone actually took them in. Namjoon then accidentally tugs at Hoseok's tail which ended with a pained yowl.

"That hurt!" Hoseok tears up, holding his sensitive tail.

"Sorry," he apologizes with a chuckle.

"Be careful next time," Jin pulls on Joonie's ears as he tries to slap his brother away. Hoseok laughs at Namjoon before splashing them.

Meanwhile the other boys were in the bath upstairs, playing with the yellow rubber duck they found and the 3 bath bombs. Taehyung splashed Yoongi to get a reaction out of him but Yoongi threw the tiny bath bomb around. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asks as Jimin stops and listens, his ears perk up.

"I'm..hungry," Yoongi's stomach growls. "Really hungry.."

"Our new Eomma said she's making our food right now. Maybe we can get some snacks when we get out!" Taehyung grinned. Jimin gets out as he wraps himself in the towel, snuggling.

"This so..is so soft and warm," Jimin smiles into the warm towel. Yoongi and Taehyung hop out, wrapping themselves into towels.

"Eomma!" Taehyung shouts for her. "W-We're done!" They hear footsteps come the stairs as Soo walks in.

"Follow me. I have clothes for you guys," she says as she guides them into a room that was filled with scattered toys, a rocket ship painted on one wall while the others were painted like a galaxy. Jimin and Taehyung admires the room's design while Yoongi just wanted to have clothes. Soo bends down as she opens a drawer, taking out clothes.

"Here you guys go," she smiles as they begin to change into the clothes.

"Whose room is this?" Yoongi asks.

"I'll be downstairs, okay?" She exits the room with clothes in her arms.

"Look!" Jimin points at the ceiling that had the planets painted on. "I want this room!" Taehyung trips on his pants as he tried to leave the room.

[This was a request from BTS_Floof]

[Hope you guys enjoyed this! I will be taking requests for the next chapter so please leave me some in the comments, okay? Love you guys~ Author-nim]