BDay Special: Taehyung Edition

Soo awoke on top of Jung on her couch. A small smile crept in as she stays still. Her head turns as she sees the boys sleeping while the TV played.

It was dark out, the moon shining. Soo remembered they came back from the pool and just played games like Uno, Sorry!, checkers, and played some movies before getting knocked out.

"Mommy, can I sleep with you?" She felt a tug on her sleeve. She sees Taehyung looking down. "Please.."

"What's wrong baby?" His head was down and was sniffling. He climbs onto the couch before curling close to her. "Taehyung? Honey what's wrong?" He stayed silent but stayed close. She got off of Jung and sat on the other side of the couch. Taehyung followed before curling onto her lap, still sniffling.

"You can tell me if you want, Tae," she assures him, holding him close. She began to rock him slowly before humming. Her shirt was clutched onto, Taehyung shaking in her arms.

She did not want to push it, continuing to rock cradle him and humming. No way would she pressure him into telling her. She read in a book that if she pushes them too far, they would keep secrets from her and have trust issues. Of course, Soo would never want that so she just lets the small tiger cub shake in her arms.

"You're okay. Eomma's right here," Soo hugs him, kissing his head. She felt him shuffle as he starts to rub his eyes, crying softly. "You can tell me if you want, honey."

"Promise.." he sniffles. "Promise you won't leave me. Or my brothers. Please." He was now full on sobbing, holding onto her.

"I would never leave you or your brothers. I love you boys too much."

"I dreamt that you left us like our..other mommy did. That you don't love us anymore because we're half animals," he sobs, hiccuping between his words. Soo wanted to cry because upon hearing that, her heart broke. She never wanted the boys to feel unwanted; That's the last thing she would ever want to do. She runs her fingers through his hair to calm him, hugging the cub close.

"Never would I leave you. Remember when your other momma called us and wanted to talk to you? Remember I told her no because she doesn't deserve to? I wanted to raise you boys because you stole what was left of my heart when I saw you and your brothers in that alleyway. I wanted to raise you because you deserved so much more and deserved to feel loved," She looks at him, whose eyes were red. "Listen to me, Taehyung. Never let anyone tell you otherwise because I love you. I love you my little tiger.

"You're such a strong boy but it's okay to cry if you want or if you need to. You can tell me whatever or whoever is bothering you. You're my little boy. I won't ever, ever leave you or Jin or Namjoon or Jimin or anyone, understand?"

He sniffles, looking into her eyes. "You promise you won't leave us?" He asks as if he was pleaded her. Leaning forward, she kisses his head and smiles.

"I, Ahn Soo-Hyun, promise to never leave my babies and to forever love them with all my heart." Taehyung lays his head on her with a small smile. "I promise."

"And you promise to date Uncle Jungie?" As soon as those words left his mouth, Soo's ears begin to turn red.

"I don't know about that," she admits.

"Please, mommy." He looks at her with a pout. "I trust you when you and Jungie go on a date." She palms her face as she chuckles. She looks over at the sleeping Junghyun. She'll admit: he is cute when he sleeps cause of that snore of his. "Pwease?"

She sighs in defeat as she looks at the tiger on her lap. "Fine. I'll ask him..In the morning."

"No! Do it now!" He whines, tears drying.

"But Uncle Jung is sleeping and I'm not waking him up. He becomes Mr. Grumpy Pants when you tell him to," she whispers not wanting to wake them up. "But I'll do it if it makes you feel better."

Taehyung's ears perk up as his face brightens. "Really? You serious, mommy?" He began to get excited. She was internally moaning, feeling embarrassed. On the outside she was smiling.

"I promise," she boops his nose. "Can you go to sleep or does mommy have to cradle you?"

"Cradle me," he says as he raises his arms, ready to be rocked. She does so, humming again to try and make him sleep faster. As she does so, Jung slowly sits up, letting out a small yawn. He sees Soo awake, rocking Taehyung to sleep.

"He okay?" He whispers, yawning again.

"Yeah, he just had a nightmare. You alright?" She asks him. He stays silent for a moment before getting up and hugging Soo from behind.

"I'm good. You're an amazing mom, y'know that?" He compliments, resting his head on top of hers.

"Thank you." Her cheeks were red, happily taking the compliment. "You gonna go back to sleep?" She asks him, hearing Tae snore quietly.

"Only if I can use you as a pillow," he mumbles. She looks up at him and God, Jung's heart make a small leap, seeing her eyes. Why did she have to be so beautiful? He thought.

She lays back, Taehyung resting beside her. Jung lays himself on top of her, laying his head on her chest and wrapping his arms around her waist. They've always used each other as pillows since they were so comfortable around each other and that they trusted each other. After a few minutes, they were comfortable and were sleeping soundly.

[Author-nim: Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung💜 Hope you guys have great night/day and said Happy birthday to our baby boy.]

]