Distance (2)

Soo yells as she nearly kicks the punching bag off the chains that held it. She steadies it, seeing the attention people were giving. "How come you're better than me?" Jin pouts. Soo chuckles as she unwraps her gloves.

"Because I practice more, you still have a long way to go," she pinches his nose playfully. She stretches her arms to release some tension. Joon walks up to the punching bag, ready to start his session.

"Um pardon me?" Soo turns her head to see a sweaty yet nice looking man, looking flustered. "Would you mind if I can have your number? I just find you really pretty."

Soo blinks as she processes what's happening. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm taken," she politely refuses, feeling flustered He seemed a little hurt but walks away.

"Does that happen a lot, mommy?" Jin asks her. "Men asking you out?"

Soo nods, scoffing a little. "Yeah a lot, even at work. But I let them know I'm taken." Then her mind runs off to Junghyun. She hasn't spoken to him in three weeks, unsure if she should. She was still scared of being off their break, worried that her overthinking will get the best of her.

"Mommy?" Joon looks at her, seeing how spaced out she was. He makes a face, wanting Jungie to come back home. And if you're wondering where Jungie is, he's staying at Baek Hyeon's. "Papa is coming home right?"

As soon as she hears Papa, her heart breaks, seeing how sad Joon looked. "He'll come home soon. Just not now," she pets the koala's ears. After a session of punching the bag (the bag hit Joon back), they pick up the other 5 boys from the kids club.

Exiting the gym and walking to a restaurant that sold mozzarella corn dogs, Jimin's ears perk up and calls out sweetly "Hera!"

Soo freezes and looks over to see the little girl but instead of being with Minee, it was an elderly woman with a tight bun. "Jiminie!!" Hera leaves the table and hugs the small puppy child. "Aww It's been awhile!" She squishes her cheeks with his lovingly. "Hi Auntie Soo."

Soo looks at the small brunette and awkwardly waves at her. "M-Miss Ahri!" She tries to make talk with her grandmother. "How've you been?"

"I've been alright dear. Oh have you seen Minee?" She suddenly asks, making the awkwardness rise in Soo. Last time they talked was when she knocked her lights out. She shakes her head no.

"Why do you ask?"

"Cause three weeks ago, she came home all bloodied up, packed her stuff and just left. She hasn't answered my calls, hasn't read those texts thingies! And she needs to come back home because I don't have time left," Ahri complains.

"What do you mean time left? You leaving?" Soo bends down and picks up Jungkook who kept trying to climb her leg. Hera kept talking with the boys, the conversation ranging from their favorite school subjects to dumbest things the teacher said.

"Oh I'm going to a retirement home soon and I can't bring Hera with me. If you see or hear from her, tell her to come home please." Soo heard the sense of worry in her voice, feeling sympathetic. Soo sighs to herself.

"Yeah I will," she rubs the back of her neck, not wanting to unblock Minee's contact. Jungkook reaches for Ahri with his doe eyes wide.

"She's old mommy!" He bluntly says with a smile.

"Kookie! Don't say that!" She immediately apologizes, earning a laugh from the elderly grandma.

"He's not wrong," she says in between her laughs. "Anyways Hera and I got to go. Please call Minee if you have time."

Ahri takes Hera's hand and they walk out of the restaurant. "I'll see you guys at school!" She waves at Joon and Jin, smiling brightly. "Bye Auntie Soo!"