Heads Up

"Pass it!" Hera calls out as Jihoon serves the volleyball in the air, Hera jumping and spilling over the net. "It went over! It went over!"

Jihoon saw how excited she looked, jumping for joy. She immediately jumps into his arms and makes him hop with her. He blushes but didn't mind it, smiling. "You wanna try that again?" He asks her. She looks at him like he said the most eye opening thing ever.

"Yes please!" She squeals as she runs to get the ball.

She throws at him as he catches. She positions herself away the net, ready to run and spike. As he hits the ball with his forearm, it was off. "Shoot sor-!" He stopped mid-sentence, seeing how fast Hera's reflexes were, hitting the ball over the net again.

Also because gravity hated her at the moment, she fell on her side as she just laid on the floor. "I'm good," she tells.

He laughs walking over to her as he sees Seulgi and Jisoo walking over. "Was the serve a fail?" Jisoo asks.

"Nope. Got it over the net," Hera sits up as she grins at them. Jin and Kihyun also walks to them, Namjoon following along behind. "Hey guys!" She waves at them.

"Hera, you ever think of joining the volleyball team?" Kihyun asks. She raises a brow at him. "I mean come on. You're amazing at spiking over the net even though you're like 5' 3", you have fast reflexes. Should I go on?"

"Also I'm a girl and there's only a boys volleyball team in this school. Besides even if I did join that team, they'd probably put me on the sidelines," she stands up, grabbing her backpack. "I think I would be better off joining when we're in high school."

Then they heard a honking as they turn around to see Junghyun in a car, Jimin's hand waving out the window. They could tell it was Jimin cause he got smol hands.

"Gotta blast!" Hera runs ahead of Namjoon and Jin. "Also I call shotgun!"

"Excuse me?! It's my turn to go in front!" Namjoon whines, running faster than her.

"Oh no you don't!" Jin sprinted faster than all of them.

"BOI!!" Hera yells at them as Jin hops into the passenger seat next to Jung, slamming the door. "SCREW YOU, YOU FREAKING CACTUS!"

He stuck his tongue out at her to rub it in. She and Namjoon hop into the back where they see Cheonsa holding a calico cat and a bunny, knowing it was Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Mama!" Cheonsa runs to Soo who was home, cooking. "Mama, mama, Kookie bun-bun! Hobi is kitty!" (Think of Boo's voice in Monsters Inc.) She shows them, jumping in her overalls.

"I know! The bun-bun and the kitty so cute, aren't they, baby?" Soo bends to her level, smiling. Cheonsa had her curly auburn hair in pigtails, thanks to Taehyung.

"You're home early," Jung remarks.

"They let me have the next two days off to relax before I have go back and do dance practice. Anyways I'm making dinner right now so do your homework in the meantime," Soo picks up Cheonsa, Jungkook and Hobi running off.

Cheonsa notices Soo's necklace and began to play with it, giggling to herself. "She's having fun with your necklace," Jung walks over to them, smiling at one of his girls.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AUNTIE HELP MEEEEEE!!!"

They both jolted as they start running to Hera who screamed. Junghyun falls on his face, getting up again. "What happened?!" He looks at her, checking Hera's face.

"I'm-I'm bleeding...Uncle I'm dying aren't-aren't I?" She looks at him then at Soo.

"Where are you bleeding?" He asks, not really seeing any blood. Hera blushes in embarrassment, covering her face. "Hera?"

"Down there..."

Soo then gives Cheonsa to Jung. "It's just your period, honey. Jung I'll talk to her about it. Can you go watch the food?" She looks at the door to see the other boys peeking in. "And make sure the kids aren't snooping like they are now."

They ran off, clearly making loud footsteps. Junghyun nods before walking with Cheonsa in his arms. "Bye bye noonie!"

"A period? Why do I-I-?"

"All girls have it, I have it. So it's okay because this is just to make sure you're healthy for when you have a kid yourself. Of course it better not be now cause Imma knock some sense into that head. Come here," Soo walks out of the room to the bathroom, Hera following.

Soo digs underneath the sink where she shows Hera a box of pads. Hera looks at her in confusion, tilting her head. "These are pads so that it can pick up the blood. Some girls use tampons which do the same thing but they go up your jay-jay. Anyways take a shower, clean yourself up and I'll treat you to some ice cream after dinner."

"Really? Why?"

"Cause you're gonna be a grumpy moody girl when you're on your period. Get cleaned up, okay?" She kisses Hera's head before leaving the bathroom.

After showering and blasting oldies (ex. Stand by Me by Ben King), Hera walks out in a T-shirt and sweats, her curly hair in French braids. "Auntie, my stomach really hurts," she tells her, holding it.

"Cramps so here. Keep this on your stomach until it goes away," Soo hands her a heating pad.

"How come you don't pamper us like that mom?" Yoongi whines, pouting.

"I do pamper you children at times but Hera is just going through her cycle. Also please don't get on her nerves this week cause she might kill you. I should know."

She glances at Jung who knew what she meant, knowing she was extremely emotional when she's on it.

"I feel like trash," Hera lays her head on Jin's lap, holding the volleyball close. "Someone kill me."

"She's on 'it'," he chuckles at her friends.

"Oh," the girls replied. "Makes sense. So um you still gonna join the boys team?"

"Yes but I'm clearly dying right now so not at the moment. Someone get me chocolate."

{Author-nim: *glares at those who think periods are disgusting even tho it's natural*}