Pills

After the first day of school for the kids, Soo wouldn't go to work but stay home. This has been going on for bout a week and it was worrying Jungie . The game release went well but for some reason Soo didn't talk about it.

"Soo, you alright in there?" Junghyun knocks at her studio door, worried.

"I'm fine. Busy right now," she said from behind the door, clearly noting she didn't want to be bothered.

"I'm gonna pick up the kids okay?"

"Yup." Jung walks away from the door and see Jungkook sleeping peacefully on her bed, on top of a pillow. Junghyun walks to him and kisses his head, smiling.

As he drives in front, Jin and Namjoon run to him smiling. "Hi Jungie!" He looks past him and sees the passenger seat empty. Again. "No mommy?"

"No not today. We can go get some Bungeoppang after we pick up your brothers," Jungie attempts to cheer them up, knowing how much they're close to Soo and she's shutting them out.

They drive to pick up the twins who they see Jimin pinching Yoongi's cheeks, earning distressed meows, while Hobi and Taehyung were dancing. They must've watched more of Sun/Soo dance tapes. When they see the family van drive towards them, they start running with big smiles.

"Jungie!" They all scream happily, tails wagging. "Where's mommy?"

"Mommy's out today. We're gonna get some sweets before we go home," Jungie smiles as they climb inside the van, Jimin going in the front. "Woah there child, you tall enough?"

Jimin stops and makes a face at him, pouting. "I am!" He says, knowing he's not. Yet.

"Don't tell your mom I let you in the front otherwise she'll kill me." Jimin smiles before buckling himself in, his eyes barely able to look out the window. Jung combs Jimin's hair back before driving. "How was school?"

"Um..okay I guess," Jin replies, somewhat enthusiastic. "Everybody keeps avoiding me for some reason. Only Hera and Namjoon talk to me. I think it's my ears."

Jin touches his alpaca ears nervously. Yoongi sees and covers his ears, feeling ashamed. "Everybody does that to me too," he says sadness in his tone. "It's like being in that alley again.."

They all look at Yoongi, knowing that feeling of being looking down under. Junghyun sighs as he parks. He reaches for Yoongi, who had little tears, and hugs him. "It's their fault they're not gonna be best friends with our amazing Meow Meow."

As much as he shows how much he hates that nickname, he loves it because it's not mean, nothing harmful; it showed how much love there was for him from someone. He hugs him back, trembling. "Show how proud you are of being a hybrid. Now I'll buy some daifuku into the Sweets list too if that makes you feel any better."

They all look at him with wide glowing eyes before their faces showed big grins and smiles. They exit the car as they hold each other's hands to make sure they stay together. As they walk into the dessert shop, the fresh aroma of fresh cakes entered their nostrils.

"Hello sir. What would you like?" The woman at the counter asks as she organizes the business cards.

"Minee?" She looks up her eyes going wide.

"Jungie! Hi how are you?" She greets suddenly happily.

"I'm-I'm good. How've you been?" Jung asks as Hoseok felt something was off, holding his hand tighter. Jimin and Tae has that same feeling, going close to Junghyun.

"I'm great. And the boys, hi!" She gives them a big smile. "I hear you're in school now. How is it?"

Jin mumured "okay.." Everyone nodded their head in agreement.