You Again

"So while I was taking care of the twins and Jungkook, you went to get a haircut with Hobi, Yoongi, Joonie, and Jinnie, right? I see you and Yoongi have an undercut, Jinnie is trimmed yet freaking Joonie has his purple hair?" Soo points at the small koala with freshly dyed purple hair. "He looks like a grape!"

"Am I a cute grape then mama?" Joonie asks. She nods before shooting Jung a look.

"Jungie, you should've at least told me he wanted his hair dyed!" she hits his shoulder rather hard. 

"But you would've said no!" Junghyun holds Namjoonie to her face. "You would've said no to this face?"

Soo rolls her eyes, pinching Joonie's cheek. "Next time you take them to get their hair done, let me know if they wanted it dyed. Cause I don't having surprises like that," she tells him before kissing Joonie's head.

"Yes my dearest," he kisses her head making her smirk. "Y'know I love you~"

"I know I know, now stop before Jinnie gets sassy with us again."

"I was telling the truth! You both being cringey," Jin defends himself earning a lugh from them.

"Anyways I'll be back, I'm going to the grocery store just for a few things," she adjusts her black crop top, grabbing her purse. "Any requests before I leave?"

"Can I get a duckie stuffie?" Jimin asks as Taehyung  makes a face at his twin.

"Can I get an alien stuffie then?" Soo smiles before nodding.

"How come you're not gonna take them?" Jung questions her.

"I just don't want to deal with broom throwing and flour face prank," she says as Hoseok and Yoongi and Taehyung look at the ground as if they weren't the targets. "Also Jungie, can I borrow your motorcycle? Since it's in the garage. Please?"

She gives him puppy eyes, Jimin being somewhat insulted since that's his thing. Jung rolls his eyes, giving her a big smooch on her lips. "Yes you can. Don't wreck it."

"Thank you, baby!" she smiles before going to the garage to retrieve the polished motorcycle. Opening the garage door and reviving the bike after putting on her helmet, she drives off. She felt relieved, driving the bike. She remembered when Junghyun first showed it off to her when his grandma told him it was for his birthday before she passed. She remembered asking him repeatedly to drive her around the city in his new bike.

Him being reluctant at the time, he slowly gave in and took her with him for a joy ride. She bumped the back of his helmet with hers as a way of gratitude. She sometimes missed being a teenager but she feels more better off as a young mom. Driving past all the cars, she remembered the joy rides he took her on and here she is, driving it on her own. Managing to find a parking spot in the busy supermarket, she walks in the store to find some packaged food for them to munch on.

As she wanders around, she notices a bag of Honey Butter Chips on the rack with a redheaded anime character. She takes the bag and swoons over the character's design. "Aww, he's so cute!" she talks to herself as she reads he's from a game called Mystic Messenger (not gonna lie, this was my shit back then. My baby 707). "I wonder if Jungie would be gay for him."

She recalls the time when she dyed her hair vivid red and he would just always mess with it, always calling her pretty and told her she looked like Ariel from The Little Mermaid and told to never changed it. Soo then changed it to blonde and that made Junghyun upset but he accepted it. 'I wonder if we have any videos of me being a redhead. Probably not.'

As she pays for it  and exits the store, she hears music from across the street. To be more exact, her music. She walks towards the source and sees performers dancing around, the crowd cheering for them. She was stunned to see people actually listening and dancing to her songs. She quietly digs into her purse to put on her mask, just in case someone recognized her since she had live streams with her face shown. (Basically Soo has a YouTube channel where she posts her music albums or some live updates or have some live mukbangs talking to some of the online audience.)