Blind

"It's only a party Junghyun," Soohyun assures him as they entered the house, Jimin and Seokjin racing against each other inside in their animal forms. "Just a small class reunion party, it's not gonna be that bad."

"When your ex is gonna be there, of course it's a bad idea," Jung protests against the idea of going to the party. Soo sets the sleeping Jungkook on the couch, covering him with his Kookie blanket while rolling her eyes at Jung.

"Yes, Yes, when you find out your ex is gonna be there, that's when you wanna bail out," she turns to glare at him. "So what if she's there? We're going there to have fun and enjoy ourselves. I could care less if she's there but if I see her flirt with you, I won't hesitate to show her you're mine, MY boyfriend."

Junghyun was taken aback at her last sentence, unknowingly turning red. "F-Fine," He looks away, his hand being taken by Yoongi who was him dragging to the kitchen to make dinner.

As he and the five year old were cooking, Soo had Hoseok laying in top of her, napping soundly. She was texting Minee about the reunion party Choonhee talked about.

"OKAY WE'RE OFFICIALLY GOING!!" Soo squeals, waking up Hoseok who meows confused

"OKAY WE'RE OFFICIALLY GOING!!" Soo squeals, waking up Hoseok who meows confused. "Oh sorry baby," she kisses his head as she gets up, laying him beside Jungkook who was surprisingly still asleep. Then notices Yoongi on his back in cat form, sleeping.

Three sleeping cuties, Soo swoons. "Jinnie wanna help mommy with an outfit?" She asks as she texts Sabrin.(das right, she makin a comeback). Jin's eyes glows as he nods furiously.

"I wanna help too!" Jimin whines, his tail wagging. "I wanna do your makeup mommy!"

Soo nods as they go upstairs, Jin able to rummage through his mom's clothes to find an outfit while Jimin analyzes the makeup products she has and waiting for Jin to find something to match her makeup with.

"Yellow or blue, mommy?" Jin asks, finding a yellow/white striped tube top and a blue lacey off the shoulder top.

"Yellow?" Soo replies before Jin shows her the top part of the outfit. She tilts her head, noticing how much he was acting like Jeongja with the clothes.