Timeout

While typing away on her computer for the lyrics of the new song for the company, Soo stayed completely focused on the project. She had to do the ending music for the video game which she hoped would rip her players' heart strings and kill their soul since the ending would be hella sad.

Downstairs Hoseok was messing with Taehyung's hair, making multiple ponytails. Hoseok smiles at his work. "I'm gonna be a hair stylist," he smirks, proud of his work.

"He looks like a hedgehog," Yoongi looks at his sleeping tiger brother.

"You look like a pig when you eat!!" He yells as he throws a couch pillow at Yoongi, earning a loud angry meow. Yoongi immediately turns into a black cat as he runs towards Hoseok.

Hoseok jumps off of the couch as he runs away up the stairs. "MOMMYYYYYYY!" He screamed like bloody murder. "YOONGI IS TRYING TO KILL MEEEE!"

Soo freezes in place before slamming her head on the desk. Then her door swings open as Hoseok runs in and jumps onto her, nearly knocking her off the chair and falling backwards. "OH MY GOSH!" She yelps in fear.

Yoongi runs in and jumps onto Hoseok, claws digging into his shirt. Hoseok screams, pleading for Soo to take Yoongi off. "MOMMY HE'S HURTING MEEE!"

"MIN YOONGI LET GO OF YOUR BROTHER THIS INSTANT!!" She yells at him, attempting to take the angry cat off but he was clinging onto the scared Hoseok.

"MOMMYYY!"

"OH MY GODS YOONGI LET HIM GO!" She yells at him, still trying to pry him off.

After a few struggling minutes which seemed like hours, Soo managed to get the still angry black cat off of the crying Hoseok.

"What's the matter with you two?!" She yells at the two. "First it was broomstick, then the book, then the damn shoe, and now this?! I'm trying to work and you two want to be more disruptive as the days go by!"

Soo had her arms crossed and her brows furrowed. After minutes silence with high tensions, she sighs exasperatedly. "Both of you are gonna be in a time-out for 30 minutes. Go downstairs and look at the wall. Now."

They both looked at her in disbelief but accepted it, Yoongi stomping out and Hoseok walking out with tears in his eyes, sniffling.

"Hoseok come here," Soo says as she sits in her chair. He walks back inside looking at the ground. She reaches for him and picks him up, petting his head. "Don't cry, okay?" She wipes his tears, cupping his face. "You're alright. I'm here."

"I'm sorry," he apologizes, his eyes still glittering with tears.

"It's ok, hun. It's ok," she kisses his head. "You two are gonna have to make a truce cause you are going to school soon and I don't want them sending you two home early."

"Yes, mommy."

"Now go downstairs and do your timeout with Yoongi. If I find out you two are fighting again, no desserts," she warns him.

"Yes mommy," he sighs sadly, leaving the room. He walks down the stairs and sees Yoongi staring at the wall, arms crossed.

"Is Mommy mad at two?" Jimin asks them since they heard them screaming and yelling upstairs. It sounded, to them, like they were getting murdered.

"Yes," Yoongi ended the conversation there. Hoseok sat down near his twin and looked at the wall, tail swaying side to side. Yoongi glances at his brother and sees his shirt with his claw marks. He gets a little sad but continues to look at the wall.

"Do I really look like hedgehog?" Taehyung asks, his hair still in many ponytails.

"Yes," Jimin agrees, nodding.

"Porcupine?" Namjoon suggested another animal.

"Hyung still...cutie," Jungkook messes with Tae's hair. "Hyung is cutie."

Taehyung clutches his chest and he exaggerated a loving sigh. "Kookie says I'm a cutie!" He squeals.

Hoseok giggles at his younger brother's reaction. Yoongi tried to have a poker face but failed miserably, smiling.

After several minutes, Soo walks downstairs to tell them timeout is over but is greeted by sight of them sleeping next to each other. A black cat using the tan/white cat as a pillow was such a cute sight to see. She chuckles to herself, finding it unbelievable. "How cute."

She take out her phone and takes a picture of the sleeping cats. "That's going in the album. You boys want some bibimbap?"

"Yes mommy!" They shouted only to be quickly quieted.

"Shh, your brothers are sleeping," she whispers to them like they were in a library. They all nodded. Jin walks over to the kitchen, his alpaca ears twitching a little.

"I wanna cook with you, Eomma," he jumps for approval. "I have my step stool to help you Eomma."

"Of course, hun."

While cooking with Jin, Soo's mind kept thinking about the school process for them since they spent a majority of this year at home with little interaction with others. They only talked to Junghyun, Mi-nee, and Hera. And they did talk with others but ended up getting hurt, hence that encounter with that woman at the playground months ago.

'Should I send them to all boys school? Or public school? A private academy that somehow is neutral with hybrid students? What should I do?'

She kept wondering since she can't really homeschool them and Mi-nee has her flower shop and Junghyun is a cop. She screamed internally, hating the fact of sending them to school.

"Jin, honey, you still wanna go to school?" She asks. He gasps loudly.

"Am I really going to school? Really?!" He turns around, his eyes sparkling with joy and a wide smile.

"I'll take that as a yes. Um, you okay with going to a public school?"

"Any school is good Eomma! When can I go?" He asks excitedly. Soo looks at him then at the others who were pretending not to eavesdrop on them.

"It's only October honey. They're almost done with the second half of school. You're gonna have to wait till March."

The look on Jin's face faded away. "I..I have to wait 5 more months?" He asks, disheartened.

"I'm sorry honey. You're gonna have to wait longer."

"Oh...okay," he says as he continues his cooking. "I can wait longer Eomma. Just five more months...that's all."

{author-nim: guess who's not dead? Me! Hewo my fellow beautiful readers! It's been awhile since I published but here I am with this chapter. Btw you guys..I can't believe we're almost at 95k reads AND I'm #1 on the hybridau tag??! Whaaaaat?? I'm so confused and baffled at this like, people actually really love this book? This makes me so freakin happy and proud of this book. I never really thought something I just did for funsies ended up being popular. Thank you guys so so much. Thank you a bunch. I'm sending every virtual kisses to all my readers cause I love you all so much!!💞💘💖💗 ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! TO THOSE WHO ARE PART OF THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY, ITS OUR MONTH AND WE SHOULD BE PROUD OF IT!🏳️‍🌈💑👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨🏳️‍🌈}