Sisters

Everyone was sleeping...well Soo somehow managed to after that incident. The TV downstairs was on, showing Soohyun and Sunhye as teenagers, dancing onstage. The small calico cat hybrid sat in front of the screen admiring his mom and auntie.

There were cheers in the video, showcasing the support they received. Sun danced in a flowing red dress on one side of the stage, the spotlight on her. Her black hair was curled, bouncing in the air when she spun.

Hoseok couldn't help but be entranced by her performance. He doesn't really understand why there's bad blood between them. They looked close when they were younger. He still doesn't understand why Soo refuses to let her see them.

The spotlight dims on Sun and shows Soo on the other side of the stage, on her knees with a blindfold. Hoseok tilts his head as she stands in the white dress, music entering softly. She began to dance surprisingly well considering she couldn't see anything.

He stands up as he tries to follow Soo's lead, trying to dance like she did. In the video both sisters had the spotlight on them as they danced together synchronized. (Think of Jhope and Jimin dancing to Boy meets Evil.)

Hoseok stops admiring them. The video stops momentarily as it shows the next scene, which was Sun crying in front of a mirror. Her black hair was tied into braid. She had light makeup on and was wearing an oversized button up shirt, black leather pants, and leather boots. "Hey sis. What's wrong?" Teen Soo asks, walking in with a school uniform.

"I'm gonna ruin your song with my dance," she sobs. "The choreography, it's horrible and I-I can't do it. I've practiced so many times Soo and it sucks!"

"Hey now, you're the best dancer I've seen Sunny. I know that you're a perfectionist and you want everything to go just right," Soo sits down, slightly moving the camera. "Breathe okay? I don't want you to screw up. Those performing arts people are out there and you can't disappoint them. You have to get in."

"But-But What if they don't like it? What if I forget the steps?"

"Improvise you dummy!" Hoseok giggles at Soo's response. "Look Junghyun and Jaewoon are out there. Somehow Minee is here with little Hera. You can do this. I'm positive you're gonna get in."

"Hyung, why are you up?" Hoseok turns his head to see a yawning Jimin. "Mommy is not gonna be happy."

"I'm just...watching this. It's Mommy and Auntie Sun. They can dance! And-And they were really...close," He points at the screen to see Soo hugging Sun as support. Hoseok started feeling sad on the inside.

"But Auntie Sun and Mommy don't like each other..Are we gonna be like that, hyung?" Jimin asks scared of not being with close with his brothers in the future.

"No, no way Jiminie! We're gonna be the best of friends and awesome brothers! I know we are," He comforts the smaller one. Jimin sits beside him and uses his shoulder as a resting place, yawning again. "You shouldn't be up Jiminie.."

"And you shouldn't be up either," he responds, earning a chuckle from Hoseok.

The screen shows Sun on stage by herself, dancing at a fast pace, dancing with the beat. "Mommy made that song." Jimin widens his eyes.

"She made a song?" He blinks in disbelief. They hear Soo cheering from behind the camera. The boys heard Young Junghyun and Young Minee screaming at Sunhye but heard an unfamiliar voice too.

"Jae-Jae, stop. No PDA," Soo giggles from behind the camera.

"Oh c'mon, lemme have another kiss," Jaewoon begs her as the camera shifted.

"There now let's stop and watch my sister okay?" They heard an agreeing grunt from him as the video continues on.

"Hey Jimin, can you quietly get Mommy's phone?" Hoseok asks him, having an idea.