Sunlight

She goes inside the older boys room where they were snoring the night away, making her chuckle to herself. She walks in and kisses both their foreheads. "Night my loves," she smiles at the two. Both made a small smile. She walks out, closing the door quietly behind her.

Soo walks in the twins' room, seeing Yoongi and Taehyung sleeping but Hoseok and Jimin were under the covers together with a flashlight. She quietly walks towards them, pulling the covers to see them reading The Little Mermaid.

"Why are you reading past your bedtime?" she smiles at the two smol beans. They gave innocent looks, knowing they were caught.

"You didn't finish the story," Jimin pouted as Hoseok pouted as well, failing. She knew they were lying but no harm was done to them. A few minutes wouldn't hurt.

"You want me to finish reading to you or are you okay reading like this?" she whispers, not wanting to wake the other boys.

"I like it like this. It feels we're in the woods," Hoseok whispers excitedly. Soo leans forward and kisses both their heads, smiling at them.

"You two can stay up just 10 more minutes, okay? If I come back and you two aren't sleeping, no cookies tomorrow. Okay?" she tells them. They nodded in agreement as she puts down the covers. "Love you two." She walks over to Taehyung then to Yoongi, kissing both their heads. She leaves their room, closing the door quietly. Soo goes and checks on Kookie.

~

It was Saturday morning. Soo wakes up and hears some clanging downstairs. She chuckles before getting up. "So early," she mumbles. "What are guys doing?"

"Nooo! Go back in the room!" Hoseok whines as he tries to push her away from the kitchen. "It's a surprise!"

"Huh??" She then picks him up as she goes towards the kitchen. Then Hoseok covers her eyes. "Gahhh! Hobi, What are you doing baby?" She takes his hands away from her face as she sees Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin cooking.

"You had one job Hobi!" Yoongi scrunches up his nose.

"Oh what are you boys cooking now?" She goes towards the stove to see a half burnt toast, sizzling eggs with a lot of salt and some eggshells and a black substance bubbling. "Um, what's that?" She points at the black thing.

"Pancake!" Jin says excitedly. Soo's mind went haywire as one of the bubble pops and some of it went towards her face.

"Honey how long did you keep it on one side?" She asks them as she flips it, it was half way burnt.

"I don't know," Jin mumbles. Then here comes the a cooking lesson for the boys.

~

After buckling them in their seats, Soo starts the car and begins to drive to the park. "Eomma, did you pack some cookies?" Jimin asks, kicking his legs around.

"Yes honey. You can have some after you're done playing, okay?" She smiles at him through the mirror, seeing him smile back. "Okay first off, don't push, kick, throw, or bite the other kids okay? Looking at you two." She looks at Hobi and Yoongi, remembering when Yoongi threw the broom at him at the store and Hobi threw a shoe at him when they got home from the store.

"But he started it that day!" Hoseok whined as Yoongi stuck his tongue at him.

"But no fighting with each other or with the other kids. Otherwise no cookies for you. Promise me no fighting?"

"Okay.." they said in an unison, puffing their cheeks.

"Jin, if they get in trouble let me know. I trust you my little Alpaca." Jin makes a grin giving her a thumbs up.

After being unbuckled from the car seats, they all escaped, running to the playground. Soo locks the car, holding Jungkook in his baby carrier and holding the boys' lunch & the blanket in a basket. "Jungkook look at the clouds, honey," she smiles at her baby.

Jungkook coos loudly, pointing at a cloud that looks like a duck. She finds a place under a tree for shade, setting the blanket and sitting down.

Taking out Jungkook, he crawls around the blanket trying to find his brothers. Taehyung was hanging upside down on the monkey bars while Yoongi was messing around in the sandbox with Jin and Namjoon. They were making little sandcastles but Namjoon kept destroying them accidentally.

"Stop touching them!" Yoongi whines, furrowing his brows. "You're always making them fall!"

"It's not my fault!" Namjoon scrunched his nose.

"Mom said no fighting!" Jin reminded them as he turns around to check if she was looking at them.

"Look at the ladybugs," Hobi pointed as Jimin wags his tail in excitement.

"Pretty," Jimin pokes at it but they flew away. "No! Hobi, it left." He pouts at his older brother.

"We can find more if you want." Jimin clapped in agreement, his dog ears bouncing.

"Yes please!" He smiles before wincing, holding his tail.

"Hey! You stepped on my brother's tail!" Hoseok stood up as a boy glanced back at him. "Say you're sorry!"

"Eww, it's a hybrid," the boy sneered, looking at Hobi's and Jimin's ears. "My mommy says You're not allowed here. You're supposed to be in the garbage."

Soo-hyun looks up and sees Jimin and Hobi tearing up in front of a boy. "Jinnie, come here and watch Kookie for me!" She calls out, seeing Jin get up and run over to her. "Watch your brother." She gets up and walks over to Chim and Hobi. Then she sees a woman takes her child away, yelling at the two in disgust.

"Hoseok, Jimin, what's wrong?" She walks towards them only for them to hug her legs. "What happened?"

"You're supposed to have those things on a leash! What kind of master are you?" The woman yells at her.

"Excuse me? These are my children and I'm their mother. Who are you to speak about my children like that, huh?" Soo glares at the woman angrily.

"I'm a mother myself," was her response.

"And you think you're entitled to criticize someone else's kids? I think the f-heck not," Soo was about to curse but the boys were by her. "About you let us be and you can go spread your negativity elsewhere. Let's go boys." She walks then away, hearing them sniffle.

"Why do people hate us?" Hobi asks, wiping his face with his sleeve.

"They don't like difference. Don't listen to the other people, honey. They'll just bring you down. You're both perfect. Just the way you are, okay?" She kisses both their heads to cheer them up. "We can eat the cookies we made if you want."