Home Videos

Junghyun opens his eyes to realize Soo was sleeping in his arms, snoring softly with Jungkook between her arms. He smirks before noticing the others were cuddled against them. His heart flutters with joy remembering  Soohyun, his long time crush is now his girlfriend.

The small brunette looked cute when she's sleeping. Okay now I'm being creepy he thinks to himself. He does his best to get of bed without waking anyone up. When he does he glances back and sees Taehyung with a smirk, hugging Soo.

He makes a face at the small tiger. He exhales before walking downstairs. Junghyun decides to cook something nice for them. Strawberry pancakes, some ham & cheese omelets, and probably hash browns. Wait are the kids allergic to anything?

He freezes in place as he tries to recall other foods they had eaten together without incident. Noo, I don't think so he thinks. He turns the stove and starts cooking.

'I love you too.'

Junghyun briefly pauses before continuing cooking. "Uncle Jungie!" He turns to see Jungkook slowly walking down the stairs, using the support railings. "Jungie cooking like Eomma!"

He smiles at the small bunny. "Yeah I am. Just like Eomma." He walks over to the small toddler and reaches his arms out. "You're almost there Lil man. A few more steps."

Slowly but surely, Jungkook makes it to the bottom of the stairs before running towards Junghyun. "I did it! I runned like Eomma!" Jung gives him a little fist bump. He puts the child on his shoulders before continuing to cook.

"What's Uncle Jungie making?" Jungkook looks at the pans.

"Some pancakes, some omelets, and hash browns."

"What is 'hash'? That veggie?" He asks.

"That's a potato. Just in smaller pieces and cooked."

"It's my turn to cook! Eomma said I was gonna cook breakfast!" Jung turns and sees Jin frowning at him. "MOMMY!"

Jung runs and picks Jin up, going back to the kitchen. "Don't wake up your mother. She's sleeping. You-You can help me if you want. I don't mind. Just don't burn the pancakes."

"I'm professional like Mommy says," Jin says as he pours too much batter into the pan. Jung stares at the pancakes silently dying.

"Your mommy's right. You are a professional," Jung sarcastically says.

"You suck," Yoongi pops out of nowhere. "Too batter pancake in the pan."

Jesus this kid is blunt Jung thought. Jin flips the pancake, spilling some on the stove. One side was cooking while the other looked like it was close to being burnt but looked good enough.

"See professional!" Jin praises himself. That confidence though.

Then there was loud knock on the door. "You boys watch the food." He sets Jungkook on the couch as he opens the door to see a huge package. There was a note with familiar handwriting. He mumbles to himself before widening his eyes. His eyes peer over the name: Sun-hye, Soo's estranged sister.

When was the last time he's heard from her? Damn that was years ago when she was considered Seoul's Best Party Girl in that one magazine.

Soo scoffs at the note before crumpling it. "She says she got her life together again. She's in rehab and has a stable job she says. She doesn't sleep around like that anymore she says. What a load of bull. As if she hasn't said that to me before."

"She might be now. I mean, why would she send you this?" He points at the box.

"Cause she just wants me to fall for that again. Look I know me and her were really close in high school when our older brother was stationed. But she screwed up everything afterwards. By becoming an alcoholic, a smoker, by being a hoe!" Soo exclaims angrily.

"What's a hoe?" Jimin asks.

"A gardening tool," she quickly responded. "Anyways if she wants to be my sister or their aunt again, she needs get her stuff together before ever getting close to them."

"I know, I know. But look: They're just video tapes. Look let's just watch some, just for fun." Jung says as he serves their breakfast. Soo sighs before giving in.

"Soo's and Sun's first dute? Duet?" Namjoon questions looking at the tape.

"Yeah. Me and Auntie Sun-hye used to sing together when we were younger. Go put it in the VHS," she urges the koala. The screen flashes two small girls with microphones in their hands. One has brown somewhat curly hair and the other had black straight hair.

"Is it on? Ye-joon, love, is the camera on? I can't tell," Jeong-ja's voice was heard. "It is? Oh umm, this is Soo-hyun's and Sun-hye's first duet together. Soo made the lyrics and Sun did the dancing."

"Oh God," Soo shoves her mouth with food.

"Mommy was like us!" Taehyung says excitedly seeing how small she was compares to now. "You were tiny Mommy!"

"I know," Soo says embarrassed.

"Go honey!" Jeongja cheers while her husband Ye-joon applauds for them for support and another male voice chuckling.

Small Soo fidgets nervously in her overalls raising the mic to her lips. "Waiting for you Anpanman.. I'm waiting for you Anpanman! You're my ideal hero! I dreamed to be like Superman!" Her small voice squeaked while Sun was dancing along with her.

Soo was hiding her face into Jung's arms, face and ears red as heck. "This is so embarrassing!" She mumbles into his sleeve.

After the song, the boys cheer for Small Soo and Small Sun. "Mommy sounded pretty!" Jungkook praises her, jumping in joy.

"Mommy who's Anpanman?" Yoongi asks. "He's a superhero?"

"Yes He is. He was one of my favorite comic book hero when I was growing up. So I made a little song about him when I was seven. I sorta maybe said he was better than Superman cause he always gave a helping hand to those in need and always helped the ones who don't have enough," Soo geeked out a little, Jung taking notice of it. She looked cute.

"What don't they have enough? Enough what?" Jimin asks.

"Well to those who don't have enough food and protects them with all his heart!" Soo makes a tiny smile. "Anpanman is the best!"

"Mommy when I get famous, I'll make an Anpanman song for you!" Namjoon announces determined to fulfill his promise for his mom.

"Thank you Joonie," she kisses his head.

"I will too!"
"I am too!"
"Same here!"

Their voices overlapping one another, making Soo and Jung smile at the determined little faces.