Grandma (2)

"Look mama!" giggled Hoseok as the oversized Prada shirt drooped over his hands. He runs over to Jin who had a Versace hat on that was ready to fall off. Soo-hyun snorted a little, covering her mouth.

"You're adorable," Jeong-ja and Soo hyung say in unison. They glance at each other and smile. Hobi then decides to dance around in shirt to show how small he was.

"Are you working, Soo?" Jeong-ja asked, smiling at the dancing hybrid.

"Of course. At the gaming company as the lead music producer," she explains to her as she starts to make the cheese bread. "I make enough with for all of us."

Then a conversation ensued as Jimin walks down the stairs, his puppy ears bouncing. "I won against Jinnie!"

"No you didn't! I-I just fell off on accident!" Jin whines as he follows Jimin. "The controller just sucks!"

"Sore loserr!" Jimin teases his older brother. "I'm just better than you even though you're five years older!"

"Shuddup!" He yells at him.

"Shush, you two! I'm trying to watch Mathilda, you oafs!" Taehyung yells at them as his Gucci hat was slipping off his head.

"You shush! I'm the oldest one!" Jin yells. Then a pillow was thrown at his head so hard that he stumbled backwards and fell.

"You're loud!" screamed Yoongi, nearly meowing angrily.

Jin then takes the pillow and throws it back at Yoongi but misses, hitting Namjoon in the head. "What the frick!"

"Language!" Soo yells from the kitchen. "We do not use that type of language in this house, Namjoon."

"I'msorry.." Namjoon glares at Jin before slumping back down into the couch with arms crossed.

"Be easy on the kid, Soo. He probably doesn't know better," Jeong ja interferes.

"Mom, He should know better because I'm raising him and I never curse at all," Soo snaps.

"Honey, c'mon. You only had them for a few months but they were with their other mother for years. So maybe part of her is rubbing off of them."

"Mom, I refused her any parental visitations. She lost them the moment she attempted to call me to talk to them. So there's no way she can contact them," she says in a serious tone.

"Soo-hyun, What about their father? Can he visit?"

"Junghyun does all the time!" Taehyung says excitedly.

Jeong-ja gasps before looking at Soo. "You two are dating?! Oh my! What didn't you tell me Soo-hyun? You planning anytime soon?"

Soo nervously chuckles "Eomma, He and I aren't dating. We're just..friends, that's all. But I don't know about their dads. The lady at Child Care Services says considering that their mom wasn't really married and was dating different hybrid men, they don't exactly have the same dad."

"So she slept with different men and got pregnant? But Jimin and Taehyung are different but they're twins, right?" Jeong-ha asks.

"Well their dad was a mix so..I'm guessing the DNA thingy just split between them."

"Aish, that woman has no class whatsoever! Having kids with different men, how shameful!" She scolds.

"Eomma, please let's not talk about her, okay?" Soo gets up and checks if the cheese bread was finished. "Can we talk about work or something? I don't want to talk about their mom or any relationships."

"Well then..how's being the lead music producer been? Did you have any other occupations other than those video gaming?" She asks, trying not to cringe. She wasn't really used to those video games since the Sun-hye and Soo-hyun never really grew up with them.

"It's been alright. Other companies have given me an offer to produce music for their artists. Those Kpop boy/girl bands."

Yoongi's head popped out from behind the couch with his eyes big. "Kpop bands? They look so cool on TV Eomma!"

"Yes they do," she smiles at the cat.

"Can I meet them? Can I? Can I? Can I?" Yoongi ran towards Soo and jumps on her leg, excited. "Please? I'll be good! I won't fight with Hobi anymore! Pleaseeee? Please Eomma?"

Soo slightly cringed at the begging but overall found it cute. "We'll see."

~

Soo laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Her brown hair was all sprawled out on her pillow, her T-posing on the bed. "Thank you for letting her leave early. Too many questions.."

"Mama, is Grandma gonna visit again?" Jungkook peaks in, waddling towards her.

"Maybe honey. She's a busy woman for her age."

"What does she do? Is she a good music maker like Eomma?" Jungkook struggles to climb onto the bed, clutching onto the bedsheets.

"No hun. She makes clothes for people and she does it really well. Grandma makes so much money cause she works really hard!"

"Really? But does Grandma takes breaks? She be tired if she work too much," Jungkook asks with such worry in his eyes.

Soo-hyun recalled the times when Jeong-ja would be gone for days just for her clothing and perfume lines to be perfect. "Yeah, she does. You had fun with her today?"

"Yeah! I want Grandma to come again cause those clothes so pretty!"

Of course they would go happy over those expensive clothes that they have no clue that is extremely expensive.

{Author-nim: 😖 Eight million years later, your author has arrived! I am so sorry that this is up in May. I'm sorry for the long hiatus but I've focusing on school and making sure I don't lose my mind. I know I'm just throwing the same excuse but I'll try my best to update as possible since you guys deserve the best. And hopefully this month goes by quick cause I just wanna sleep all day when summer comes.}