Blossom

"Try not to twitch," Soo says as she attempts to make a perfect wing on Hera's eyelid. Hera was clearly not used to the feeling of something being extremely close to her eye so she was twitching. (I know from experience. First time I hella messed up my eyeliner)

"Is-Is it really okay for me to wear makeup, Auntie? People say I shouldn't since I'm only 10," Hera says, her legs kicking the air. Soo chuckles.

"It's completely fine. If I can manage to make Auntie Sunhye to look like a decent clown when I was 8 then I'm pretty sure you can wear natural makeup at 10," Soo smiles. She was helping Hera get ready to go to the bowling alley for a friend's birthday party. Soo only did her eyebrows, a lip tint, eyeliner, blush, and next was the highlighter.

Jimin walks in holding RJ before making a pouty face. "How come I couldn't do her makeup but you can?" He whines like the cute puppy that he is.

"Cause like Jin says 'I'm professional'," she mimics Jin's small lisp. Jimin lets out a small giggle.

"I HEARD THAT!" Jin yells as he accidentally jumps off the cliff in the video game. "NOOO!"

"Shuddup dodo!" Yoongi yells as he throws a pillow at his head. Jin throws it back at his face. Then Yoongi throws it again.

"You better behave in there," Soo adds a small amount of highlighter on Hera's cheeks. Hera makes a small smile as Soo shows her reflection. "You like it honey?"

Hera glowed at the reflection before hugging Soo. "I love it! Where's Uncle Jungie? He said he was gonna do my hair!"

"Imma comin," he walks in holding hair ties. Soo smiles. "Hello love."

"Ewww, you sound like a relic when you say love," she giggles. "And I feel like you're gonna tell her to stay away from the boys. Am I right?"

"Oh shush!" He pushes her face away, knowing she got him there. "Taehyung, by the way, is making another one of those Saw contraptions on Jungkook. Out of the legos obviously."

Soo rolls her eyes. "Doesn't it seem weird that he's able to make stuff like that out of blocks? And weird he's not scared of the torture devices they have in there?" Soo asks as Jungie ties the top half of Hera's hair into a bun, working on the second one.

"Well he's our little alien hon. Just let him be, he's creative that's all. I know it's off putting he's putting death traps on his brothers but it's just Legos," he reassures her as he finishes Hera's hair. She smiles at him. "There's the beautiful queen."

He kisses her head as she giggles. "Lets go now, Auntie!" She cheerfully says as she grabs the present. Soo slips on her shoes and grabs the keys before kissing Junghyun. He smiles.

"Love you," she tells him as she and Hera leave.

"You're gonna be okay? You have your phone right?" Soo asks Hera. She nods as she looks through her small purse and shows the small frog wallet, the small iPhone, and the emergency epipen. Soo kisses Hera's head. "Please be careful. Let me know (giRl lEt me kNow) if anything happens. I'll drive like madwoman if something does."

"I'll be fine Auntie! Stop worrying so much," Hera reassure her. "Be careful when you're driving though, okay?" Soo fake sniffles before hugging Hera.

"Y'know I love you."
"I know. You tell me all the time," Hera smiles, hugging her back. "But I gotta gooo!"

"O-Oh Okay. Then..bye," Soo waves at her tearing a little. Hera waves back at her before walking to her group of friends and giving the present to the birthday boy. "Jesus christ, she's not dying," Soo fans herself as she walks out

"That's your mom? She's so pretty!" Jisoo compliments Soo, Hera smiling.

"Thanks Ji. So who's going first?" She asks ready to reach for the bowling ball.

"Obviously Kihyun since it's his birthday," Seulgi says as she looks over at Hera from her phone. "Your makeup looks good!"

"Thanks. I love your lip tint, it suits you," Hera compliments her back.

After a game, Kihyun fakes crying as Jisoo won the game. "Pay me You peasant."

"Geez Ji, let him pay him you tomorrow. It's his big day," Hera comforts the tearful birthday boy. Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"Yeah whatever! You owe $5 birthday boy," she chuckles. "And Hera stop being a sweetheart. He's gonna get attached to you!"

"Yeah right. I see him getting attached to Jihoon cause of their oh-so-beautiful bromance!" Hera fans her as she pretends to fangirl. Kihyun sticks his tongue out at her mockingly. "Remind me why he isn't here?"

"His parents said he had to practice for his clarinet recital."

"But isn't it his birthday also?" Seulgi asks confused. "Shouldn't they be out celebrating?"

"Y'know how important the recital is to him. Those fancy music scouts are supposed to be there and he's giving it his all."

"But that's a rumor isn't it? Why would scouts be at a classic music recital at a public school? If anything it should be at some fancy party or whatever," Hera includes her point.

"Yeah you're right. But if it is true, hopefully he gets in," Jisoo says. "Wanna do another...game..?"

"Whats wrong?" Seulgi asks as Jisoo points at the screen.

They all look at the TV screen that showed the news as Soo appeared with a dark look into her eyes. They read the headline that said "Actor Jaewoon fathered a Child?"

Hera's eyes widened as Soo speaks.

"Look Im just gonna say this: Not a fan of their marriage. I'm not jealous or that I still have feelings for him or anything like that. I'm over the 'heartthrob actor'. It's just the fact Ms. Minee was once my best friend who I loved and cared about since high school yet she decides to date my ex behind my back. Even after all the things he put me through, what he did to me, the abuse, the infidelity, and his negligence that led to our son's death, she pursued him.

"Not to mention they have a 10 year old love child that they completely abandoned and I took under my wing."

"Hera? Why are you..crying?" Kihyun asks. Hera looks at them, seeing how concerned they were. Then what flashed on the screen made Hera's heart break more. It was video of the fight Soo and Minee had at the party. They see how Soo was brutally punching Minee, obviously winning.

"HOW COULD YOU *bleep*  JAEWOON WHEN HE WAS STILL WITH ME? AND HAVE A *bleeep* CHILD WITH HIM?! AND HID IT FROM ME?!"

The person from behind the camera followed them as they both tumbled down the stairs where Soo ended up smashing a glass bottle at Minee's head. (I remember seeing a comment saying it's better than Jerry Springer.)

Hera shook her head, crouching down. Her dad was her Uncle Jaewoon. Soo only told her Minee wanted to be happy without Hera, wanted to have freedom from being a mother. "It's not true," she whimpers, tears falling.

"Hera? Hey-hey, Hera," her friends surrounded her as they tried to comfort her while asking for answers. Hera shut down as her brain tried to process everything the news was showing.

Her dad was Soo's ex-husband, the person who hurt Minhyuk: Jaewoon. Minee left her for him, their only child. Minee never wanted her but kept her then abandoned her. Hera's chest was hurting, she clutching it.

"HERA!" They screamed as she was gasping for air.

{Authornim: Ok, so far I'm back into the author version of me and it's great. So I've seen some comments about Minee and why she left Hera. Basically she never wanted kids ever but after being convinced, she kept Hera. She fell for Jaewoon since he never really liked kids. Yes they have a kid together but they don't want her cause fReeDom. Basically a kidless life.
I know it sounds dumb but don't criticize too hard in the comments. My fragile heart can only take so much. Anyways love you guys and stay safe.}