Prank Wars

She looks at herself in the mirror, trying to see if she looked any different. She definitely felt different but couldn't put her finger on it. Sighing to herself, she was ready to leave the room. Then Soo screeched as she hits her face against something. "MOMMY?!" Hoseok screams for her, running up the steps along with his brothers.

"What the heck is that?" Jimin asks, pointing at the clear thing in the doorway, her glasses stuck onto it. Yoongi was tempted to scratch it in his car form, eyeing it.

Junghyun walks towards Soo, clearly suppressing a smile. "You okay babe?" He asks. She gives him a look of disbelief.

"I'm on the ground after screaming, the kids yell to make sure Im okay and then you ask me that?" She gets up before seeing her glasses 'floating' and her eyebrows on it. "My eyebrows are gone. So no I'm not okay."

Junghyun bursts out laughing, hugging her. Soohyun makes a face, putting her glasses on. "I'm sor-sorry," he says in between his laughs, slightly letting out snorts.

"I'm bouta jump," Yoongi murmurs, ready to jump up and touch the sticky plastic wrap.

"Bro don't do it," Namjoon shakes his head.

"Bro, I'm bouta jump," Yoongi repeats.

Soo takes a glance at the boys, avoiding Junghyun's looks. "Is that what you meant by new year, new me?" She sees Yoongi fixated on the wrap. She clicks her tongue as she slowly reaches for it, Meow Meow unaware of it.

As he lunges to touch it, Soo quickly rips it down. The small cat lands safely before showcasing a frown at Soo. "You're mean mommy."

Soo smiles. "I'm sorry baby; I just wanted to do that," she chuckles, out of Jung's grasp and hugs the pouting kitty. "And Junghyun, you're on." She smirks at him before leaving the room with Yoongi in her arms, the boys following her.

~

"Where you goin?" Junghyun asks as Soo puts on her earrings, a face full of makeup on, a glittery dress sparkling.under their lights.

"Oh I'm going with Choonhee to the club," Soo smiles at him. Junghyun slightly furrows his brows before sighing.

"Be careful then. Let me know when you're gonna come back or if you need a ride," he looks away, having a gut feeling. Soo kisses his cheek before leaving the house. The boys see her leave and knew what to expect later in the night.

Hours passed as Soo still wasn't home. Junghyun would check his phone every few minutes, look out the window each time car lights passed, hoping it was her. He was beyond scared and worried for her. He was tempted to call his coworkers to put a search party but waited it out.

Soo💍
I want you to know that it doesn't matter where we take this road

Jungie🥰
Oh God, Soo. Where are you?? I've been worrying for hours. You haven't texted me, you haven't called me, you haven't said anything at all. I was so scared that I was gonna call my buddies to put up a search party for u.
Jungie🥰
Where are you babe? Also what r u saying??

Soo💍
Someone's gotta go. And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better.

Jungie🥰
wait what? What r u saying? R u breaking up with me, Soohyun? :((

Soo💍
But I want you to move on. So I'm already gone.

Jungie🥰
hold on. Please don't leave me, don't leave the kids please. Don't do this Soo. Ur being irrational. We can just talk it out you know.