Sick Baby

{Request for @yourHOPE_yourANGEL_ }

Eomma! Who's this?" Yoongi coughs, holding a photo book in his hands. He grabs a tissue and blows his nose loudly, becoming Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

"Yoongi, baby, go lay down on the couch. You're going to get more sick," she says to him as Soo cooks some soup. "The food's almost done." Yoongi makes his way to the couch, climbing his way up. He coughs loudly. "So now you're gonna come in when I tell you to?"

It was raining yesterday all of a sudden and Soo-Hyun told the boys to come inside so they don't catch a cold but there was one child that didn't listen and just played in the puddles without a raincoat.

"Yes, momma," he pouts before seeing Jungkook in the playpen with Jimin who were messing with puzzle pieces. "Can I play with Jimin and Kookie?"

"No, sweetie. I don't want them to get sick." He groans as he throws the book at the ground. "Hey! Don't start a tantrum, Yoongi. You better behave." She rubs her temple, praying that Jung hurries up with the medicine.

"Boys! Lunch's ready!" She calls out as she pours the soup in the bowls, setting them on the table. She hears the footsteps come down the stairs, seeing them in their animal forms. Jin was a surprisingly small alpaca that had a koala (Namjoon) clinging onto him. Taehyung was a tiger cub racing against kitty Hobi.

"Oh my goodness," she chuckles at them. "Joonie are you awake?" He shakes his head, his ears twitching. "Wake up or your food will get cold." He slowly opens his eyes, crawling off the alpaca and to the table. They all started to eat. She grabs a bowl and sits beside the grumpy Yoongi.

"Yoongi. Open up, you know you want some," she says holding a spoonful of soup. He looks away. "Come on, Yoongi. Say aah." He gives her a look before reluctantly eating. "See? It wasn't so bad now was it? You still want to be fed?" He shakes his head, arms still crossed. "I will take out the Grumpy Cat meme then." He then opens his mouth, not wanting the memes unlike his twin.

~

Soo was humming a tune, rocking Jungkook to sleep. Jungkook was being more fussy than usual today so he probably needed his nap earlier. Yoongi was looking at her, his tail swaying with the rhythm of the melody. "Eomma."

"Hm?" She looks at the messy haired cutie. 

"I wanna be rocked too," he slides off the couch as he goes to her legs, jumping up and down. The amount of cuteness in the grumpy Meow Meow was just..overbearing. Soo chuckles before picking him up, Yoongi cuddling against her, purring.

She continues humming softly, swaying side to side, holding one child in each arm. Unknowingly, Hobi was peeking from the staircase, feeling a little lonely. He wanted to go over and get rocked as well but he quietly went up the stairs, not wanting to bother her.

After a minute, both of them were snoring softly. She smiles at both of them, kissing their foreheads. She gently lays Yoongi on the couch again, covering him with his blankie. Soo then quietly goes up the stairs to lay Jungkook in his crib. "Mommy?" Soo looks down and sees Namjoon, holding her leg.

"Joonie? What's wrong?" She bends down and picks him up, leaving the nursery. "You okay baby?"

"I want attention," he murmurs, resting his head on her shoulder. She smiles at the koala bear.

"Is it because I'm taking care of Yoongi?" She asks him.

"Yes. You're giving him a lot of attention," he pouts at her.

"Well, I have to. I need to make sure he's getting better, remember? He's sick," she reminds him. "And I don't want you or your brothers to get sick either. I want you all to be healthy. I hope you four heard me as well," she turns around to see heads turn the other way. "Just because I'm giving one of your brothers more attention doesn't mean I love you less, okay?"

"Yes mommy," the four say before walking out of the room, hugging her.

"Don't worry, okay? I still love you all," she reassured them, letting their hair. "You're my boys so how can I not love you all?"

"Oh mommy, who's this?" Taehyung shows the photo book from earlier.

"No! Where did-did you find this?" She looks at the book in shock. She remember putting it in the high shelf but she doesn't know how they could've gotten it. Then she remembers Yoongi asked her the same question earlier. "Never mind."

"Who's this?" Taehyung asks again, pointing at a picture.

"Me from high school," she replies. In the picture she had her hair curled, has burgundy lipstick with dark eyeshadow; She was wearing a white tank top, jeans, leather jacket, and black boots that gave her a bad girl vibe.

"But she looks so cool and you're...nice. How's that you?" Jin questions, confused on how they were the same person.

"Whatchu mean? I'm still cool," she makes a funny face, earning laughs from them.

[Hope you guys like this! You guys can still request for future chapters if you want. Also we hit 5k ❤️\ (^v^ )/❤️ Thank you so much for liking the story so far! I love you guys💜]