Sleepover

Since they basically had the whole house to themselves, Hera, Seulgi, and Jisoo were singing loudly to the song Wheels on the Bus even though they weren't fluent in English. The boys were cheering while attempting to do the choreo.

After nearly losing their vocal chords from singing aggressively, the girls plop themselves into their sleeping bags. "Are the marshmallows done, Kiki?" She asks as she looks at him, her curls covering an eye.

"They should be. And it should be the butter next right, Jin?" He asks as he checks on the melted marshmallows they prepared for the Rice Krispies.

"You were supposed to melt the marshmallows with the butter actually but I guess just throw some butter in a cup and melt it and put it in with marshmallows," he shrugs his shoulders, unsure if it would still work.

Kihyun gives it a shot, putting some butter in a medium sized bowl and throws it into the microwave. Seulgi walks into the kitchen to pour herself some more peach soda.

"I bet you're gonna somehow burn it," she smirks at him before taking a sip. Kihyun shoots her a glare obviously annoyed that she thinks he would.

Hera glances at Jin who notices and smiles at her. She gives him a smile back. "Hera wanna watch a horror movie?" Jihoon interrupts.

"A horror movie? Oh y'know Taehyung actually watches those American Saw movies and made the traps out of Legos once!"  She mentions, Jin shaking his head in both glee and disappointment.

"Really? Isn't he like a toddler?"

"I guess but he isn't scared of the gore and just admires the makeup art in it," she bats her lashes in an exaggerated manner.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung lifts his head as his ears shift. "Somebody is talking about me," he murmurs.

"Don't know, don't care; just throw a reverse card or something!" Yoongi whines, becoming impatient with his younger brother. Tae rolls his eyes before throwing a 4+ card at him.

Yoongi freezes before glaring at him. "You chicken butt."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOONGI?" Namjoon screams.

Back to them.

"Oh yeah, my uncle sent us some coconuts if you guys want any. The pulp should still be inside," Kihyun says, stirring the Rice Krispies with butter/melted marshmallow mixture.

"Coconut pulp?" Jisoo's tone in her voice was confused.

"Oh I hear that tastes like sponge cake," Jihoon chimes in, ears moving in excitement. Jin raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

"Uhmm...we gonna...watch the hor..ror movie now?" Jin nervously interrupts, slightly fidgeting.

Am I being annoying? Am I doing this right? Are they mad at me? I mean I did interrupt them. I didn't mean to but...oh god, I should've just kept my mouth shut. Jin you're such an idiot. Maybe this is why everyone avoids me. Watch Hera and them kick me out. I know they will..right? Are they?

"Oh what horror movie? You have anything in mind?" Jisoo asks as she flips through Netflix finding any movies. Jin's overthinking was fading away as he lets out a sigh of relief.

Jisoo puts on a movie as Kihyun walks back in the living room with coconuts, the white pulp showing. "That's the pulp? It doesn't look like sponge cake," Seulgi rips into it as she examines.

Jin takes a piece before taking a bite. "Ish not bad," he says, eating more.

~

Jimin and Hoseok were aggressively smashing their buttons, trying to beat each other in the game. Jimin managed to win as Hobi stares at him in disbelief. "I WON! I WON! I WON!" He boasted at his older brother.

"Soo can you give some water please?" They hear Jungie ask from their room. They make a face, knowing Soo was mad at him and she was a sass master. Peeking out of their room, they see Soo with furrowed brows with a glass of ice.

"Wait," she walks into the bedroom, clearly upset with him by slamming the glass on the dresser.

"Oh come on. I said I'm sorry!" He frowns at her.

"So you're sorry you decided to follow Hera through the mall and nearly arrested some teenage boy before strangling him?" She crosses her arms at him. "I don't mind you being protective of her but she literally has her friends and Jin surrounding her as some protection squad! You know dang well I taught that boy to respect women and protect if they're in need, especially Hera."

flashback
Jung stood from a distance as he sees Hera stand up with her friends, trying to leave the food court. "W-Wait!" He hears the older boy who grabbed her arm harshly, trying to pull her close to him. "Just hear me out!"

He clenches his fists ready to march his way towards her group, ready to punch his face, before seeing the boys in the group push him as Jin takes hold of Hera who looked terrified. "Don't grab on her like that! Never grab a girl like that!" They yell at him. "If she said no thanks, just leave! Hurry let's go."

Jung stood there dumbfounded that they stood up to someone who was both older and taller than them. Seeing the group moving away from the boy, there was a roar of laughter along with hollering.

With a fake smile on his face, Jung walks towards the boy and his friends who were still laughing. "Oi kid." They turn their heads at him with confusion. "Did I just see you grab onto the girl in the food court?"

"Yeah. What about it?" The boy cockily says thinking nothing was gonna happen.

"That girl was my daughter and I just so happen to be a cop. I could arrest you for harassment and intimidation. That would look sooo amazing on your record," Junghyun swung his arm around the boy's shoulder, close to his throat. "Would you like that?"
end of flashback

Junghyun sighs, knowing she was right but he didn't want to admit it. He looks at her who still looked bitter. "Would it be fine if we sign her up for defense classes?"

"If she wants to do the classes, we'll let her. We could also sign all the boys for karate since there's assholes in this world," she puts her hand on her hip. "I'm still mad at you though."

"Baby! Stop being mad at me!" He whines as he walks towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist, head on her shoulder. He pouts at her. "You know I got mad cause he just grabbed her arm like it's nothing. Soo. I know I should've handled a little better but anger got the best of me."

"You could've had a lawsuit for attempted murder or something," she glances at his face who was pouting. "You remind me of Tae when he pouts."

"Of course you would. I'm Taehyung," they turn their head seeing Tae wearing a onesie, slightly dancing.

"And I see Jin is rubbing off of you," Soo chuckles at him. "How's one of my baby boy?"

He runs (waddles) to her smiling. He jumps into her arms, nuzzling her cheek. "I'm good mommy."

"Are you done being mad at me?" Jung asks giving her puppy eyes.

"THATS MY THING!" Jimin runs in, glaring at Jung. "Puppy eyes are my thing Papa!"