Supplies

It was January, next week was the first day of school for the kids. Taehyung was laying on Soo's chest, sleeping soundly to her singing. His ears drooped in a cute way as his tail was curled. The front door opens as Junghyun walks in, keys jingling. Little footsteps ran towards the officer as his tail wagged. A small bark from Jimin startled Junghyun but he gets picked up, his puppy tail wagging furiously.

"Hey lil man," Jung pets Jimin's head before booping the puppy's heart shaped nose. With a poof, Jimin changes back with a big smile that he couldn't see. (Literally that's my favorite thing of BTS, their damn friggin smiles like my heart)

Jung sees Taehyung sleeping and makes a face when he sees he's using Soo as a pillow. "Happy birthday, babe," Junghyun kisses her cheek, earning a giggle.

"Oh shush," she blushes, smiling. "It's only my 24th birthday, nothing special."

"It is special cause you're one of the greatest woman to ever exist," he smiles as Jimin leans forward to reach for Soo's hair.

"Shut up. How was work? Anything exciting to tell us?" Soo takes Jimin whose tail was still wagging. She kisses his head as he twists her hair. She spins a piece of his hair as it stands upwards.

"Nothing. A few tickets here and there, some assaults, not that much," he admits as he takes off his police shirt, showing his tank top.

"Well you wanna stay and chill here? I gotta go shopping for school supplies for the kids. Next week they're going to school," she smiles, readjusting herself. Taehyung wakes up as he looks around confused, yawning. He made a slight purr, Yoongi and Hoseok purring back.

"Yeah. I can chill here. Also Jin, wanna hang out with me?" Junghyun asks. Footsteps run down the stairs as Jin peeks out.

"What for?"

"Just for cooking lessons," he smiles at Jin whose eyes gleamed brightly. He nods furiously. Tae lays his head back on Soo's chest, she getting up and walking upstairs.

"Does that say...'5,0,0,1,0 off'?" Hoseok attempts to read the sign. Soo chuckles at him.

"That would be 50% off Hoseok," she pets his head as he and Taehyung hold her hands while Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin look around the store looking at the school supplies along with other kids.

Some kids and parents look over at Soo and the boys thinking it was a bit odd that she has hybrid children. Some little girls giggled at them thinking they looked adorable while the little boys were confused why they had animal ears and tails.

Jimin gasps as he runs over to the BT21 section where there were Tata pencil, Koya erasers, Shooky sharpeners, etc. The boys pick out the school supplies they wanted. Soo takes out her phone and dials 'Dork💋' with a smile.

"Hello? This my Soo, my birthday girl?"

Soo snorts a little, covering her mouth embarrassed. "Shut up dork. Jungie there's some BT21 pencils and stuff like that. What character does Jinnie want?" She sees little keychains of the animal characters, looking at the Mang.

"RJ!" Jin replies into the phone, Jungkook laughing in the background. Soo smiles.

"How's your cooking lesson with Jungie?"

"Awesome! We're making a cre-"

"We're just making dinner! Anyways byeeee, love you SooSoo!" He hangs up the phone. Soo looks at her phone before seeing Yoongi pick up Hoseok who was making a T-pose.

"I am God, obey meeeeee!" Hoseok says as the boys praise him. Soo laughs a little.

"You boys want mochi? Matcha tea?" She asks them. Their eyes glittered as they nod furiously. "After we finish I'll buy you some. You have all your BT stuff?"