Your Auntie

Soo opened her eyes immediately, sweating and panting. She looks at the clock and it was 7:12, sighing in relief. Soo thought she was late for work but it's work at home day. She gets up and goes down to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for the boys.

Rainbow waffles, oatmeal, and fruit salad. She sliced up some strawberries, grapes, watermelon, blueberries, and kiwis. Soo looks over at the waffles and she hopes that they brighten their day (like Hobi does). There were footsteps coming down the stairs, she turning her head to see Jimin with Namjoon's stuffed koala.

"Morning honey. You okay?" He nods his head. He had the cutest bed head and his face looked so squishy in the morning. Now she wants to squish all the boys wittle faces. "Making some breakfast. Want a strawberry?"

She notices his doggie ears perk up and he speeds walk over to her, jumping for the strawberry. She hands him it and he noms it down. "You want to watch BT21 on the TV till I'm done?" She asks him.

"Y-Yes..pwease," his cheeks looked so squishy! She stops for a moment and grabs the remote to put it on. She searches for an episode for him. Jimin was sitting on the couch now as the episode 'Kookie makes a Cookie' plays.

"There sweetie." She smiles at him as he wraps himself underneath three layers of blanket (cause why not?)

Her phone rings beside the stove as she answers it. She sees it as an unknown number but she decides to answer it anyway. "Hello?" She greets.

"Hey sis," a cheerful voice said on the other line. Almost immediately, Soo makes a disgusted face hearing the voice.

"Hi, Sun-Hye. I thought you were never gonna call me," she suggested about their argument awhile ago.

"Well then sometimes I lie. Look, would you mind if I come over?" She asks. Soo sighs, plating the boys' food.

"No, I don't think so. I've been busy lately and now's not a good time," she denies her request.

"Too bad, I'm already here." There was a knock on the door right after she said, snickering on the phone. Soo scoffs as she walks to the door and opens it to show a tall woman with long black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, somewhat resembling Soo-Hyun in a way.

"Thank you for showing up unannounced. Now go home."

"Can't. Mom And Dad kicked me out yesterday morning and completely cut me off so I don't have money...Can I come in at least?" Sun-Hye smiles. Soo reluctantly lets her but notices Jimin was hiding. "I can just stay in one of the guest bedrooms so."

"No. You can't. They're already taken," Soo declines.

"By who? Did Min-hyuk take all of them?" Sun jokes, chuckling. Soo tenses up at the name but looks down.

"No..." She clenches her fists before forcing herself to look at her sister. "I adopted. Seven boys."

"Seven? And here am I thinking you having one is tough but you have seven now? Wow, sis, you've..really outdone yourself," Sun sighs in disbelief. Soo furrows her brows at her.

"Eomma, who is she?" Soo sees Jimin hiding behind the counter with Taehyung, who was awake with messy hair.

"You adopted..hybrids..?" Sun gives them a weird look.

"Yes I did. Come here sweethearts. Meet Sun-hye, my sister," Soo urges them towards her. They walked towards Soo and look up at Sun nervously. "Sun, the cute puppy boy of mine is Jimin and his twin tiger brother, Taehyung."

"So is she our grandma?" Taehyung asks, Jimin holding back a laugh.

"No, honey. She's my sister so if she wants to be called that, you can call her Auntie Sunnie," Soo smiles at her younger sister who was clearly unamused. The boys seemed happy to call her that.

~

"Why- How come you didn't tell me about those kids? I'm your sister for God's sake," Sun exhaled a cloud of smoke, glaring at Soo.

"I do not have to tell you anything. It's my decision whether or not I want you around my children, okay?"

"So you're saying I'm a bad influence then right? How am I a bad influence?" Soo gives her an annoyed look.

"You smoke. You curse. You get drunk so many times that even the police gets annoyed with you. They even know my number. Not to mention you can barely take care of yourself," she points out her flaws, snatching the cigarette and stepping on it.

"Okay, you're right. I do all that crap but I like it, okay? If I want to damage my body, I'll do so."

"That's why I'm not letting you anywhere near my kids after what happened with Min," Soo states.

"I've said sorry so many times. When are you going to forgive me?" Soo stands up and looks at her straight in the eye, her eyes reddening.

"The moment when he comes back," Soo takes out her wallet and takes out about $650, handing it to Sun. "I don't want you to come back here anymore unless it's an emergency. A straight up emergency, not directions, no ordering food for you, not any of that. Do you understand me?"

Sun-hye holds her breath for a moment before nodding. She heads back inside to grab her suitcase and coming out. "I'll be leaving then."

"Be careful, why don't you?" Soo says before walking back inside to see the boys eating their food, watching another episode of BT21.

[Author-nim: First off, we hit 14k🥰. You guys are amazing. Also I had a mini heart attack when these two readers mentioned these😂 Cause I thought 'Oml, are they reading my mind??' Don't forget you can still request some ideas for the next chapter or if you somehow want to be included in the story like I did with smol bean Sabrin. Love you guys so much 💜]

 Love you guys so much 💜]