I Need U

"I'll see you later, Soo," she hears Junghyun whisper before kissing her head and rubbing her belly. She makes a sleepy smile in return.

"Love you, Jung," she whispers back as she hears small feet running towards her bed. "Love you boys too. Love you too Hera. Have a good day at school."

"Bye Eomma," they managed to say in unison, smiling at her.

Everyone left the house, on their way to school or work. Soohyun was on maternity leave since she was in her eighth month, almost ninth. The baby was due on July 3rd but the doctor said she'll come either early or late. It was only June 27th.

Yawning awake, she noticed it was now 11am. Slowly going down the stairs, she goes into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast, only to see it on the counter covered in foil.

She chuckles to herself and unwraps it, walking to the couch. She turns on the TV as she hears small footsteps. Soo turns her head to see Jungkook yawning and walking down. "Morning, mama," he rubs his eyes, bunny ears drooping.

"Morning baby," she sets the plate down on the table and goes over to him, picking him up. "You sleep okay?"

"I should be asking mama that. Papa said you have trouble sleeping since sissy hurts your back." He snuggles up to her, curling into a small ball.

"I'm sleeping ok, honey. Don't worry about me. You eat when your bubbas were here?" She sits on the couch, exhaling a breath. She holds her stomach as she felt a ping of pain.

"Yeah. Papa's hash browns are good!" He smiles at her sweetly. She pets his already messy bed hair, grinning at him. "Can we watch BT? Is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine," she hugs him with one arm and uses her other hand to put on the TV show. Time passes as she felt the pain come again. She groans, holding her stomach.

"Mama! Are you okay? Is she coming?" Kookie asks, now worried. "Should I get Papa?"

"No, no," she exhales, holding the couch pillow. "I'm okay, Kook. It's just-It's just one of those false contractions. Don't worry."

A minute passes as the pain subsides. Soo sighs in relief. She had those false contractions for the past few weeks but it didn't really concern her. "See? Mommy's okay."

"Call Auntie Sunnie. Just-Just in case," he stammers, worried. "Papa said if they start to hurt more, he wants Auntie or Uncle here to be by you. Call her mama?"

Instead of worrying him more, she complies and calls Sunhye. After a few minutes passed, Sunhye walks in through the door using the extra key. "I came as fast as I could," she sighs, pulling her hair back.

Sunhye was looking better, dark circles weren't as dark before, she didn't smell like either alcohol or smoking. Her hair was growing, now to her waist. "Are you alright? Your contractions getting worse?" She asks.

"Sun, I'm fine. It's just one of those fake ones. I just asked you to come here since I don't want Kookie to worry."

"I have to worry. Papa wants you safe," he defends himself, pouting.

"Hey, Kookie," she bends to his level, digging in her purse and pulls out a small Cooky keychain. "I got this for you. You like it?"

His eyes glittered as he takes it, admiring the small pink bunny. "Thank you Auntie!"

"And this is for the baby. You have a name for her?" Sunhye hands her a small handsewn dolphin.

"Did you make this?" Sun nods.

"Yeah. I had to ask ma and grandma if they could help me. You like it?"

"I love i-" Soo winces, grabbing hold of Sun's hand and squeezing it. Jungkook goes to her as he holds her arm.