Duckie Beanie

Soo-hyun took notice of the cloudy sky and wondered if it was gonna rain. Maybe she thought. She walked by the children store and took notice of a duckie beanie on the display mannequin. Thinking for a moment, she felt a little odd letting the boys wear her son's clothes.

She decided to walk in the store to see cute children clothes. Then came the shopping spree for the boys.

As she walks out the store, she was then greeted by the harsh cold rain. It was only May and it's raining hard. Soo shrieked as she hurried to her car which was parked down the block. She nearly fell down twice, slipping in the high heels. Unlocking her car from afar, she takes off her heels, her feet in contact with the wet cement, running to the car. She hurries inside and locks the doors, sighing.

She takes off her coat and turns on the heater, slightly shaking. "I swear if  I get sick," she mutters, squeezing the water out of her soaking hair. She groans in frustration as she looks at her tights ripped and wet. "I need to check the weather more.." She starts the car and turns on the windshield wipers, driving home. A cough escaped from her mouth.

~

Running inside the house, Soo's clothes became more wet but luckily the boys' clothes were dry. She sighs, relieved. She sets the bags on the counter as she walks to her room to grab clothes and take a shower. "Eomma!" She was greeted by her little tiger, who jumped and hugged her. Within a few seconds, he jumps off and shakes. "You're wet!" he stated the obvious. Soo rolled her eyes smiling a little.

Soo shakes her head like a dog, water flying everywhere. Taehyung yelps as he says "Nuuuu! I've been attacked!" He runs off and sees Yoongi coming out of their room with a book in hand, only to get smothered by Tae, who was wet too.

"NO! Get off me, Tae!" he tries to push him away, turning into a cat and running away. Taehyung, being the silly dork he is, chases after his hyung. Soo-hyun bends down and picks up the book, seeing it being The Lighting Thief. She simply 'hmphs' before walking to her bedroom to see Seokjin sleeping with Jungkook in his arms, laying on the bed. She takes out her clothes and goes to the bathroom.

Namjoon and Jimin, who was holding Hoseok (cat form), walked to the living room and see the bags on the counter being rummaged through. "Tae? That you?" Jimin asks as he tries to climb onto the tall stool, struggling a bit. Taehyung's head pops out with the duckie beanie on and his boxy smile plastered on his face. "Duckie!" Jimin reaches for it but Tae shoos his hand away, mumbling "Mine."

"I want it!" Jimin whines. He tries to grab for it again but Taehyung hops out of the bag and runs off with the beanie on. "Taehyung!" Jimin calls him out as he struggles to get off the stool, running after him. Taehyung smiles teasingly at his twin as he goes up the stairs. Jimin runs up but he trips on the last step on the second floor, falling on his face. Tae stops and turns back to see Chim Chim raise his head, tears forming in his eyes. He slowly began to cry, wailing.

"No, no, no, don't cry, Jimin! You can hit me if you want. Please don't cry," Taehyung tries to shush him, trying not to get a scolding from Soo. "You can hit me back, Jimin. Please don't cry." Jimin continues crying, wiping his nose and eyes repeatedly. 

"What happened?" Yoongi ran up the stairs to see his little brother a crying mess.

"We were just playing around a-and, he fell on his face," he explains, hoping Soo doesn't come out. Then came a horrible cough from Soo-hyun's room. A door opens as Soo walks out, wearing long sleeved shirt and sweats but she looked like hell. As she walks out of the bedroom, she sees Taehyung and Yoongi surrounding a crying and red Jimin.

"Jimin! What happened, honey?" She bends down and he runs to her, hugging her with little tears in his eyes.

"Ta-taehyung and I were playing a-and I fell!" he wiped his eyes, sniffling. "I just wanted the duckie.."

"You went in the bag already?" Soo makes a face, her surprise ruined. "I was gonna surprise you boys with new clothes. Oh well. Taehyung, give me back Jimin's beanie. You know he loves the duckies." She shows her hand as Tae gives her the beanie. She then puts it on Jimin's little head. "Don't cry, sweetie. Don't cry." She picks him up and holds him. Yoongi made big eyes as he tugs at her sweats.

"I want up!" he whines as he jumps upwards, barely touching Jimin's feet. Taehyung does the same, wanting attention. Soo pucks her lips out as she picks them up, adding more weight to her arms.

"This is the moment where I realize I need to go to the gym," Soo says, making them giggle. "Now you boys wanna see your new clothes?"

~

"I got Mang!" Hoseok jumped up excitedly, happy he has his favorite character on a T-shirt. "Thank you mommy!" He smiled so wide that Soo was pretty sure he's the Apollo [I'm sorry. I just wanna put some PJO references]. She smiles back at him as Jin was cuddling with his RJ plushie and the red bandana was tied around his neck, smiling. Jungkook was nomming down some cookies, a Kookie blanket wrapped him perfectly. Yoongi had the Shooky facemask over his eyes, a gummy smile formed. 

"You boys like it?" she asks them, taking notice of the pile of clothes they somewhat discarded to the side and loving the BT21 merch.

"Yes, mommy!" they said happily. Smiles were the only thing Soo-hyun saw the whole time.