Distance

Soo is downstairs on the couch, holding the almost empty soju bottle she forced herself to gulp down. Too many emotions overcame her but anger was the main one. All the years of being friends with Minee, all the years of being by her side, supporting her no matter what, taking her to trips with the family, being her shoulder when her dad left them, and that's the thanks she gets?

"Soo? What's wrong?" She turns her pounding head towards Choonhee who looks at her with concern. Soo finishes the rest of the alcohol, feeling like she's gonna break down. "Soo?"

Out of all the things she could say or do, tears fell down, a wave of emotions crashing down on her. Choon immediately hugs her, Soo sobbing in her shoulder. "I hate myself," she says between her sobs.

"What? Why?" Choon looks at her before taking her to the bathroom, drying her tears and wiping off her makeup. "Hey, it's alright. Tell me."

"I can't, cause I know you'll talk behind my back like Minee!" She sniffles, wiping her face.

"SOO! Where are you?!" They hear Junghyun shouting for her. Soo stays silent. They hear a knock at the door. "Soo you in there? Soo?"

"It's me," Choon replies. She looks at the solemn Soo who had the most blank look plastered on her face, tears still falling. She walks out, closing the door behind her. "What happened?"

"What do you mean?" Junghyun pretends to act dumb. Choon flares at him.

"Are you serious? I see Soo sitting on the couch chugging some more soju and she's crying about Minee about something! Now saying she hates herself for no reason. Either you're screwing behind her back with Minee or just being a plain ass, Junghyun!" She yells at him.

Junghyun looks at the door. "She's in there isn't she?" He tries to go in but Choon refuses him.

"Not until you tell what the hell is going on! Why is she crying?" Choon guards the door. Sure Choon and Soo were just classmates and rarely spoke unless it was about work but she was willing to be there for her.

"Look Minee came onto me and she talked about her daughter and the actual dad and crap like that Okay? And I don't know what's gotten into her but there's no way I'm gonna ask her because I don't want her cling to me," Jungie sighs, rubbing his eyes. "I barely made it out of there."

"Jungie, why'd you leaveee me?" Minee calls out, stumbling towards him. Almost within a second the bathroom door opens as Soo, in drunken rage pushes past the two and tackles Minee down.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" She throws a punch at her. Minee screams, immediately fighting back.

"SOO!" Choonhee and Jung call her as they attempt to pull her off but Soo kept hitting and Minee was pulling her hair. They clung to each other, Soo punching her in the face not caring about her hair.

"HOW COULD YOU?" Soo screams yanking Minee towards the stairs who was still holding onto her by the hair. "HOW COULD FUCK JAEWOON WHEN HE WAS STILL WITH ME? AND HAVE A FUCKING CHILD WITH HIM?! AND HID IT FROM ME?!"

They missed a step, tumbling down the stairs. Jung and Choon follow to see Soo manage to pull Minee off of her and reach for a glass bottle. Everybody stops the music and look at the violent fight that broke out. Everyone then intervenes but not in time; Soo smashes the glass on Minee's head.

They pull Soo away, Soo able to kick the unconscious Minee. "You fucking whore," she glares at her now ex best friend. "Never talk to me again.."

Soo gets out of their grip before looking over at Junghyun and Choonhee who both looked shocked and stunned at what Soo did. "We're done, Junghyun," she says, voice cracking and feeling betrayed. She runs out of the house and into the streets, rain falling.