Aquarium

It's been about three weeks since the magazine released Soo's and the kids' pictures. Of course the company earned some backlash but earned more praises, even some compliments. Afterwards Jeongja sends each of them money for the photo shoot, Soo telling to save it just in case.

After long weeks of nonstop routine of going to work, dropping and picking the kids at school and at Grandma's, both Soo and Jung managed to get a day off on the same day.

"Aquarium! I wanna go to the aquarium!" Namjoon replies to Soo's question, jumping for joy.

"But I wanna to go an amusement park like we did before Jin's birthday," Hoseok whines, unaware of Taehyung immediately hiding his face in Jung's chest.

"Ok that's out of the question," Jung notions to the shivering Tae, recalling that incident.

"Bakery!" Jin suggests.

"Zoo?" Jimin shrugs.

"Library?" Yoongi mumbles quietly, getting embarrassed as his face becoming flushed. Soo gasps dramatically picking him up and kissing his cheeks.

"Meow Meow is a bookworm!" She kisses his face all over earning protesting meows from Yoongles. "One of my babies is my bookworm!"

"I'm-I'm not!" He protests, meowing.

"Okay we have the bakery, zoo, aquarium, library. We shall vote to decide how we shall spend the day!" Soo smiles at them.

"GET THAT OUT OF THERE, JUNG! OH MY GOSH NOOO!" Soo groans blushing horribly while driving as Jung laughs. He just puts in the CD in the player showcasing Soo's songs such as Starlight, Found Myself, Without You, etc.

"NOO IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN AND I SHALL DISPLAY HOW AMAZING YOU ARE FOR OUR CHILDREN!" He laughs as her songs played throughout the car.

The boys were listening to her singing, listening to her hitting the notes and the instruments she played. Some of the songs had beautiful melodies, meaningful lyrics, some of which made Yoongi's and Namjoon's eyes glitter... Then they nearly screamed in joy when they heard her reach a high note that almost resembled a whistle. "You promised you would teach us to sing mama," Hobi reminds his blushing mom, wanting to reach that pitch.

"And Junghyun will teach you his rapping skills," she outs her man.

"WHAT?!" They all screeched as Junghyun tenses up, covering his face. "That's right you ain't slick. I know bout that mixtape of yours too back in high school."

"I hate you," Jung hides his face with his hat.

Soo chuckles at him looking at the road. "I love Angels though. I know who it was about."

"Oh," he blushes.

"Ok we get it; y'all cute so stop," Jin claps his hands showing his sassy side. "Obviously Angels is about mommy so we get it."

"It wasn't, Jinnie. It was about Jungie's grandma. You boys would've loved her," Soo pills into the aquarium parking lot.

"Where is she?" Jungkook asks playing with his plastic keys.

"In the clouds like Minhyuk," Soo smiles as she unbuckles herself. "Anyways let's just have fun here okay?"

As they exited the car and walked into the aquarium, you can say they looked like super models. Since it was his one day with his family, Junghyun was wearing an outfit (*cough*Jungkook's from Baepsae video*cough*) with his makeup done.

Soo basically just wore one of Jung's shirt with a black high waisted skirt, lace tights, and black boots. And because they wanted to, all the boys wanted to wear this silk rose shirt, red pants and black Vans. Yet some of them wanted to wear Soo's earcuff earrings. Look at Jimin and Taehyung.