Stay Away

"Daddy!" Taehyung runs to him as Jung opens the door, the group of his kids following behind. Taehyung slightly limped, Jung taking notice. He picks up the smiling tiger. "I missed you, Daddy!"

"What happened?" He rolls up Tae's shirt as he sees small purple bruises. "Did they hurt you, baby? Are you okay?"

"They said don't tell. Did I...Did I do something bad daddy?" Taehyung asks before seeing his siblings. He notices how smaller they've gotten, their cheeks slightly sunken in. Then he notices Hera with a big red mark on her arm while holding a sleeping Jungkook.

"No, no, baby boy. You didn't do anything. Listen we're gonna go home and see mommy, but I have to report some people who hurt you and your brothers and sister," Junghyun tells him, becoming teary eyed.

He knew they didn't understand that the people who were supposed to take care of them were actually harming them. They leave his room as they take notice of the 3 women & 2 men tied together. They were spurting out hateful things to Junghyun and the kids, who cowered and clutches onto him.

A hour have passed as the workers who were tied were arrested for neglect, child abuse, and hybrid abuse, which happens to be a hate crime. Junghyun was at the hospital with the kids who were checked if it was anything serious.

"It seemed like they were starving for about a couple of days, they are hydrated. And the bruises on the kids will go away, just give it some time," he says as he writes something on his clipboard. "And if you'll excuse me, I have to check on the other children you brought in. Hopefully they don't have any serious injuries."

Junghyun bows at him as Jin looks at Jung. "They hated us, those workers," he was shaking. "I-I saw th-that there was a hybrid re-reassignment surgery thingy. Can I get that for-for my birthday, papa?"

"What? No, why would you want that?"

"Because I don't wanna be a hybrid anymore. Everybody hates us, papa. They hate us," Jin started to bawl, shaking more. "I don't wanna be a hybrid anymore! That's why they hurt us!"

Junghyun hugs the eldest tightly as Jin cried. His heart broke seeing him since he doesn't cry often. Hera walks in with the others waddling behind her. "Uncle? Jinnie, you okay?" She walks towards him.

"Why do you like hybrids, Hera? Why?!" Jin suddenly screams at her, making her widen her eyes and flinch. "Are we-Are we some kind of toy to you?!"

His brothers looked at him strangely, confused on why he was think that. "Seokjin don't yell at her."

"No. I just like hybrids okay?" Hera says quietly. "Why are you so mad at me? I haven't seen you in days and you just yell at me for nothing..."

"Okay, okay lets go home. Your mom is waiting."

"Mommy's at home?" Hoseok's eyes sparkled, a smile formed, tension between Jin and Hera was overlooked.

Soohyun waited patiently for them. She was just sitting on the couch, TV on, as the food she finished making was on the stove. Her foot tapped the floor anxiously, getting nervous.

While switching channels, she stops at the news where she sees her kids and others walking out of building. Some had clear bruises on them while others had bandages around their limbs. Soo covers her mouth in horror, now afraid. The headline read 'CPS Workers Abuse Children'.

She quickly dials Junghyun's number, him answering immediately. "What happened?! Are they okay?!"

"Yeah the kids are okay. Lemme guess you saw it didn't you? The news?"

"Yes, I did. Do they-Do they ha-?"

"Mommy!"
"Hi, Eomma!"
"MOMMY!"
"Auntie!"
"Mama!!" The kids suddenly cheer, excited. Soo gasps before chuckling softly.

"My babies! Are you all okay?" She felt like crying but held it in. "Mommy missed you!"

"We missed you too, mama," Jin says, looking out the window.

"Jinnie? What's wrong baby? Honey?" Soo asks, worried. Jin didn't respond as she sighs. "I made dinner everyone. I just finished it so please come home when you're done."

"Okay, but I have something to do real quick, babe. I'll text you when you're done. Love you," Jung tells her.

"I love you mommy!" She hears Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung meow loudly. She smiles, feeling reassured.

"Woah, this place's big," Namjoon murmurs as they drive up to a big mansion. "I wonder how much this is.."

"I'm gonna vomit," Hera declares, covering her mouth. "That looks so expensive that I'm gonna hurl."

"Please don't," Jimin begs.

"Expensive, girl," Namjoon whispers making Yoongi give him a weird look.

"Shuddup," Jin tells Joon.

"Stop. Please, stop," Taehyung palms his face.

The car stops as Junghyun unbuckles his seat belt, turning his head towards the kids. "Listen, I'm gonna go inside and talk to someone and I want you guys to stay in here. If someone tells you to leave the car or anything, stay in here and lock the car."

"What? Papa, what's going on?" Hoseok asks, confusion plastered on his face. Pretty much on all their faces.

"I'm just going to talk with someone, that's all." He unlocks his door and leaves, locking them in.

"Does this mean we can drive the van?" Taehyung asks.

"No," Hera and Jin say in unison.

As Junghyun walks up the steps, the doors open as two hybrid males greet him. "Master Choi, welcome back," they say in unison. Politely bowing to them, he walks forwards.

"Is that you, Junghyun? You haven't called in awhile," he hears her heels click towards him. She was now in his view, wearing a teal pencil skirt with a white button up w/ ruffles and teal heels. "What's the special occasion?"

"Pardon?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at her. She smiles.

"You don't come here out of the blue, that's what I mean. You want a drink?" She guides him to the kitchen where she takes out a glass and pops open a wine bottle.

"I'm good. I'm just...mad right now," he crosses his arms.

"Mad about what?"

"Mad about you taking my kids away, threatening my girlfriend behind my back, trying to make her leave me. You're demented, y'know that."

"Don't speak to me that way, Choi Junghyun," she glares at him. "Never talk to me that way, you hear me?"

"I don't give a damn! You're the reason why I'm upset! What's wrong with you is my question because you, not only threatened my girlfriend who's pregnant with my kid, but you took my kids as a tactic to make her give in!!" He screams at her, she becoming angry.

"I did no such thing! You have no proof even if I did!" She yells at him.

Junghyun slams his fist on the counter to display his anger. "I DONT GIVE A DAMN! YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE BY TRYING TO GET RID OF THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND MY KIDS! I DONT WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR ME OR MY KIDS OR SOOHYUN OR HER FAMILY!"

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE YELLING AT ME! I'M THE REASON WHY YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR LEUKEMIA ANYMORE!" She screams at him.

"THAT WAS 22 YEARS AGO! GET OVER IT! KNOW WHAT, JUST LEAVE ME AND MY REAL FAMILY ALONE!"

...

"BANG BANG BANG!" They all screamed, singing along with the song. "BANG BANG BANG!"

{Author-nim: Hopefully this was good? I personally am okay with it but at the same time I'm not. Does that make sense? Idk any writers out there that can relate? Anyways hope y'all have a good day/night, love y'all 🥺💜 bang bang bang}