Namjooning Bday Crack

"HOW DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR CONTACTS IN?!" Soo's laugh rings throughout the bedroom. She holds her stomach as it was hurting seeing a teary eyed Junghyun.

"IT BURNSSSSS!" He wails, throwing water in his eyes. "STOP LAUGHING!"

"StOp lAuGhiNg!" She mocks him as she tries to breathe correctly but failed. She gives him eye drops she hid before holding onto the counter with one hand, still laughing. "I'm-I'm Sorry-y!"

"SHUDDUP!" He whines, desperately attempting to decrease the dryness and burning sensation in his eyes. He blinks repeatedly though it looks like he's crying.

"Aww, pobrecito!" She hugs him slightly wheezing.

"THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!" He asks severely confused about what she just said. "THATS SOME HAKUNA MATATA SHIZ!"

She hits his shoulder harshly. "No cursing dummy!"

Jin sighs on the couch in the living room with a cup of hot chocolate in hand. "Sounds like home again."

"We are home, stupid," Yoongi makes a face.

"Not what I meant!!" He yells at the younger yet collected cat hybrid. Yoongi just sips his chocolate, maintaining eye contact with the eldest like it's a normal thing to do.

"Mommy's mine!" Hoseok whines as he tugs on her shirt, stretching it. Soo doesn't care but she still makes a face. Hoseok and Yoongi were obviously fighting again but over Soo.

"But I love her more than you you midget!" Yoongi yowls at his twin angrily.

"I LOVE MOMMY THE MOST YOU LIL MEOWING HOE!" Hoseok exclaims at the top of his lungs. Yoongi looks at him confused. (Insert the confused Bakugo gif)

"Whats a hoe?" Yoongi asks, still as confused Bakugo. Soo still has that neutral look not wanting to scold them.

"Garden tool," she tells him, petting his hair. Yoongi purrs at her touch, smiling.

"I'm a meowing hoe," he says softly, fiddling with his smol fingers. Soo snorts at his sudden declaration.

"N-No don't say-say that," she tells him between her laughs.

"WAITING FOR YOU ANPANMAN!!!!" Namjoon screamed when he was home 'alone'. Since 'no one' was bothering him or around, he had the greatest idea of using his Halloween costume and pretending to be an astronaut.

He was just dancing random moves he saw Sun do. He was rapping the songs from Papa's mixtape like there was no tomorrow. Just then he stops as he sees Jungkook staring at him on the staircase. He blinks as he stays in place, his little brother with the straightest face ever.

"Don't tell Eomma."

"Pay me $10, bubba," Jungkook says. Namjoon makes a face before rolling his eyes and taking off his helmet. He then puts it on Jungkook who looked out of it in wonderment.

They look at each other before singing and rapping together, blasting the house with music from Kpop groups, Soo, and Jungie.

...

"Bye bye!" Namjoon giggles, waving at the ocean as Jungie puts him on his shoulders. They were in Jung's hometown visiting.

"Namjoon, wanna hear a joke?" Jung asks with a smirk. Soo looks at him knowing what he's gonna do. The boys and Hera look at him, wanting to hear it.

"Tell me," he smiles, his dimples showing.

"How do you make an octopus laugh?"

"Jungie don't. Don't do it." Soo was ready to run and leave him.

"How?" Namjoon asks.

"With ten-tickles!" He snorts as Jin does his signature windshield wiper laugh. Namjoon somehow laughed at Jung's dad jokes as the other tried to process the joke.

"What?" Hoseok was completely confused while his twin was making a face. Soo was facepalming.

"I swear if one of our kids pick up on your dad jokes," Soo groans, secretly holding back a smile.

"You know you love him mama!" Jungkook says.

{Author-nim: ITS OUR LEADER'S BDAY, OUR BABY BOY NAMJOONIEEEEE! 🤣💜🎂 🎁 I love him with all my heart bc he made music that always helped me whenever I was at my worst. Mono helped me the most, my favorite being Moonchild. His solo of WINGS, Reflection, I found it to be the most relatable towards me since I didn't have any reasons to love or care about myself, I didn't care about breathing. He and the other members helped me in so many ways and I wanna thank them all for being my reason for staying here. And I hope they have a great vacation and Namjoon keeps Namjooning 🥰}

 And I hope they have a great vacation and Namjoon keeps Namjooning 🥰}

(Art by de_brenner on Instagram)